Halloween Giveaway ^_^ [Finished]

8/8 i think? How did you get killed by White Demon???

for me probably on my 7/8 paladin with pixie lagging bad in a tomb, during nut rage, I later died to nut rage

Damn, a spooky experience?
Thats got to be hard, especially since I am only a blue star, not much happens to me.
I know this is probably a trash moment, but I get slowed as a wizard in oryx, trying to get to the drawbridge part, where everyone rushes. I try to go into the 1x1 tile but I get slowed and then pounded by some haunted armors. Although I didnā€™t drop down to like, 1hp, I went pretty damn low. Happened to record it, so here:

Oh snap. As i watched myself, I didnā€™t get slowed at all. Nvm

spoopiest rotmg experience:
My first maxed character freezing while I was fighting avatar. (on my potato mac)

DUDE WHEN I WAS 8/8 WARRIOR I HAD 0 HP COZ I GOT SAT ON BY SPOOKY BOI AND I DCā€™ED AND I WAS SO SCARED IM NOT EVEN JOKING BUT WHEN I LOGGED ON, IT WOULDNT LET ME SO I TRIED AGAIN AND MY CHARACTER WAS NOT THERE SO I RELOGGED AND MY CHAR WAS BACK UP

lets hope nothing like this happens to you lol, I was freakin scared

Spookiest moment: Picked up an hp pot next to Septavius (need to have full pots at all times) during the 2nd phase. Then he does his sporadic movement on me and I get insta popped.

My spookiest realm experience was when I was in a Undead Lair and I almost got hit by a bunch of brown slimes, my tome saved me though! :sweat_smile:

Getting petrified next to Daichi.

My spookiest rotmg experience was when i ran through glands as a knight while getting hit by every god in sight, nexus key didnt respond but managed to get out with 27 hp left

My spookiest experience would probably be not reading the Lost Hall Patch Notes, and then entering a lost halls someone had popped in the nexus. I walked it, took about 3 hits, and kinda freaked out that I was already at only 100 HP left. Then I nexused. Yeah, that was spooky.

Spookiest experience: Looking at the new nexus and see spooky boi running towards me

My spookiest realm experiences are probably my close calls, and my most recent was when I was stupid and I put a top set on a leveling warrior and had 2 hp for a few secondsā€¦ whew that was close.

Hey Mistajo Here

If Where Talking About Realm experience i would have to sayā€¦ Was In Cland With My friend Roland And I Beat A Giga And Pixie Pop I was Like OMG ā€¦:open_mouth:
I hit enter but was so exited dint wait 1 sec i hit >R<oland OMG i Pop Out And Dint Pick It Up Still Today I Make Bad Dreams Abour R.I.P Pixie <3 Il Come Back One Day Spookie As Hell When This Happens

Iā€™d say my spookiest realm experience was when I rushed an udl stepped over a trap and lived with a mere 3 hp. Nothing quite like that has happened since.

Apart from that tho I do quite remember that jumping feeling whenever a character Iā€™m on dies unexpectedly.

ehehehhehe potato servs and gwall

Doing lost halls firs time :sleeping:

tysm for the giveaway!

my spookiest experience happens every time iā€™m in oryx 1 or 2
it just haunts me and the suspense makes my hands shake and my forehead get soaked with sweat. it starts with rubber banding, and then farther rubber banding, and then even farther rubber banding, and then a dcā€¦ chills come to me every time i think about it. :o

another one is when i was in a temple, and daichi shot out the petrify shots. being kind of smart, i backed away and said ā€œlmao losersā€ as i went to sit on daichi out of disrespect and just for fun. little did i know he shoots i think 2 more waves of those, each of them dealing around 40 for me at the time, and rip there goes my 4/8 warrior

the last one is my first time seeing the new halloween nexus and spookyboi running towards me i almost got a heart attack lmao

My spookiest moment was when a gray blob sat on me and i died D:

Unsetting my nexus key, so no key nexused. And doing a lost halls with a 0/8 afterward

Spookiest experience: running through shatters for the first time and an ice sphere dropping on top of me shooting what seemed to be 400 shots a seconds