Halloween Giveaway ^_^ [Finished]

My Sppopiest halloween experience was when i tried to nerf you and got told off.

Easy… playing Haunted Cemetery last year not noticing the pet glitch that got us a pet rock in the end.

Edit: true story

My spookiest experience was when i had just gotten my first 6/8 so i felt indestructable and decided to solo a shatts (never gotten past first boss). I was 2 hp away from dying and didnt even get to 1st boss haha :smile:

Whats funny is that all of these are about actual spooky moments.
POSITIVE THINGS CAN BE SPOOKY TOO

My spookiest experience was when i was a light blue star… I had a big lag spike… then… there was oryx standing on top of me… then… OOF… my character was dead. It was terrifying.
giv itens plz

Welp let me just tell you my spookiest experience from the halloween event!
I was doing my first Parasite Chambers, and after a tense battle of making it to the boss, we finally managed to kill him, and there it was, my white bag. We started off as around 10 people, but it ended up with just me, my friend and a stranger. I was happy about me getting the new tome, and so was he, even tough he was a bit jealous. Then all of a sudden as I’m watching the white bag (Which I hadn’t picked up yet), the stranger comes in with a pretty big drag, and I start moving away, because the minions are quite dangerous, and then the bag starts to blink. So I have to run in for it, grab it, and then nexus with right around 50 hp.

I was in abbys. Something shot me and I was with only 4 hp but i didn’t nexused and I survived. It is true

'Twas my first ice cave. I was a meager blue star with a humble pc. There were only 4 of us, a team of newbies and a white stared mystic leading us. One guy decided to go off on his own. He came back minute with 20+ yetis and their minions. I slammed the nexus key like a madman, but the game froze. I still heard my 2/8 trix being battered. I tried ‘O’, ‘R’, and clicking ‘x’ to close the window.

After an eternity the window closed, and there was silence. I restarted the game and found my trix still there, 14 hp from death. Freaking terrifying.

My Spookiest Experience.

Ah well… I was a knight in the a graveyard and i fought a few Ghost God and when i killed probably like half of them, I must have hit Kage Kamis grave and he appeared in front of me. It became from a controlled situation to a catastrophic situation. I eventually fought them all off but it sent chills down my spine.

new spookiest experience

that’s right i level in glands with tops n shit flame me

:fire:

My spookiest experience was DCing when I got a tomb white

Well, spookiest? okay. 3am in the morning, finally got my first ever 8/8. And it was a knight. so i decided “hey! first 8/8 lets go for a dbow now!”. went around the glands with my first ever beautiful maxed knight, and then found a UDL! “DBOW TIME!”. Upon reaching boss i circled him and pushed him into his second phase, as i chain stun the boss, one of my stuns doesn’t register! as life flashes before my eyes, septavius teleported onto me, killing me with no time to react.

and then i was depressed =(

It’s the 2nd, almost the 3rd. When are the contest winners being announced?

no its the first

Oh right, fucking time zones
@Kageboshi
Which time zone are you referring to when you say “November 2nd”?
It’s an hour from the third in Central Time Zone (I live in michigan :P)

if im right michigan is 2 hours ahead of california, so it would be 11:18?
wait which part of michigan

pulls out map Uhh the michigan part :wink:

no fucking idea

there are two parts in michigan

anyway, even if your 3 hours ahead of us, it would only be 12:23, almost 24 hours till Nov 3

Well I’m fucking stupid
I live in the lower part. (glove)

and isn’t anything past 12:01 am the next day .-.