Halloween Giveaway ^_^ [Finished]

My spookiest experience was the time Lost Halls had just come out, and I was in my first one ever. I was standing in the spawn room with ~40 other people and two guys go in the top room and drag some golems on the crowd in the spawn room and everyone gets instakilled. I shit myself when I saw all the graves and was too stunned to even press my nexus key…rip 6/8 wizzy.

Another spooky experience was when I was hosting a tomb and we were killing Geb. All I saw was 5 giant graves appear out of nowhere after 3 seconds of rubberband. I guess Geb ran over the crowd when we were all lagging.

Also this:

i was leveling up on my sorc when i found a shatters, so i went in did 1st boss got 0 then while going for the 1st switch i got stuck in the middle of 2 ice spheres both jumped on me but thanksfully i nexused like a pro lel xd

i uh
got a resu
and carefully planned my movements in fear of not hitting enter, then typing RESU
because then I’d nexus
and die myself

I got a Kageboshi while reading this post wtf

Nah in all seriousness me and 4 of my friends all got whites at exactly the same time in different servers and different dungeons

I was in a desert mob with my friends and they all suddenly went to 0 hp and dissapeared but didnt die since you die at negative hp. Basically i was on a beach with 5 ghosts.

My spookiest moment was when I was instapopped on my 8/8 knight with gem (my first shatts white) by a rogue sp00ky boi

teleporting to a Gwall with about 6 medusas and suddenly game lags and they all dissapeared. i ran back behind the meat wall and they appeared again. luckiest and spookiest day of my life.

I got instapopped in a temple on my first ever 8/8 (it was a rogue). And i was soooo sad. and then i got teabagged by my friend :frowning:

Probably when I was at 106 HP in Shaitans and forgot i had Planewalker on and teleported right in the lava and Nexused with 3 HP O.O

assuming because ur 7/8 knight that you can tank septavius second phase ;-;

My spookiest realm experience is when I ran a public ot on a 0/8 trix, i got my first cbow!! then, as i picked it up, i saw those things that hang at the air vents coming towards the center. I figured, hey, those dont do that much damage. There was one thing i was forgetting though, i was on a 0/8 trickster. I was so excited that i got my first cbow, i didnt take the time to notice that my health was dropping fast, and before i could nexus,Boom there goes my character and my cbow ;(

not to question ur sad loss of cbow, but doesnt that drop in ot not tomb?

ty i didnt notice that

Thanks for this giveaway!

My sp00kiest realm experience was when I rushed a cdepths with my huntress, and reached the boss room with 65 hp.
Spooky

Probably when I saw the spooki boi coming towards me in the nexus.

My spookiest experience was when I was in glands and the Nest even thing spawned on me. R.I.P my 6/8 knight.
Thanks for the giveaway :slight_smile:

Spooky boi + crusaders in LH never ends well…

I was spooked when all UT’s went soulbound.

After that day I knew I would never get a dbow, ever.

Hey, you asked about the scariest experience in ROTMG I would problaly say my first time in Lost Halls. I never heard of it before or saw it and just joint in with everyone and then then everybody died. Of course the most just hit the Nexus-Button but I walked down the path which was filled with brown tombs (I didn’t knew the diffrence between the tombs) and right at that moment there came some crazy shooting wizards down and I just knew that I was so fcked. Btw I was retarded and died. (R.I.P. Wizzard of Boz).

Spookiest thing: Lagged at 02 and dropped to 13 hp on a 6/8 archer with dbow and cbow.