Halloween Giveaway ^_^ [Finished]

My most spookiest experience in realm was when I got a white bag from parasite chamber and it was the tome but before I could pick it up I had a huge lag spike and lagged out… point is I never picked up the tome

My spookiest experience was when I was trying to type a message to a friend and a bee literally ran by and nearly sat on me.
I didn’t die though :slight_smile: but got to really low HP.

few days ago i was lagging in a snake pit on an unpotted wizard (lv 13). i backed out of the room and my hp fell. i did the o back-to-home thing and i survived with 4 hp :open_mouth:

Due to the high amount of entries, there will be 3 more winners who will receive a life each.

My spookiest realm experience …

Hmm… that’d probably be back in 2012, when I was still rather fresh faced in realm and came upon a manor for the first time, my excitement for discovering a new dungeon quickly turned into horror once I discovered that I was no longer the fastest of the land! Suddenly there were these spooky black beasts trying to maul me from all sides!
Not just did they try to bleed me dry but they also moved nearly faster than I could react!
No matter how many manors I’ve done since then, that experience still sends shivers down my spine when I think back upon it.

I’ll feed you to my turkey if you don’t let me win
/s I luv you and you are the best ninja star <3

Spookiest realm experience:
Almost pressing r when getting a bracer
(I didnt press enter)

When does the giveaway end

what do i get?

Probably nothing

There’s like around 100 people that entered, you have a 8/100 chance u will enter

My spookiest ROTMG experience was when I was fighting the Ent Ancient for the first time. Spamming HP pots, moving around, asking my friends to help me.

its between getting my first crown with a 0/8 pally, dropping to 0 for the first time, or getting bulwark

When some guy dragged a bunch of gods at me when I was trying to heal up. Bye bye knight.
Kill that guy whoever dragged.

For me, it was the time strange things started happening to my acc. I was on my 5/8 wizzy when I checked my vault, there was a stone skin and an extra ep but something was not right. I checked my char deaths and noticed some were dead, that was the moment I realized someone else was on my acc, afterwards he agreed to leave my acc alone, but my acc is still leaked, but that was a very spooky time

I’d have to say the spookiest thing to happen to me was when I was on my warrior, farming godlands as usual for extra pots. All of a sudden, a goddamn Sphinx spawns right on top of me, and not just the area, the ACTUAL ENEMY. I panic nexused (as one would usually do if an event enemy spawns directly on top of you) and what do you know, I legit had 1 hp right before my pet healed me. My heart has never pounded so hard before.

My spookiest realm experience would be in a tomb, (idk if it’s spooky but i’ll say it for fun anyways) as we were trying to take them down i was going in to get in a lot of hits but a miracle happened i got shotgunned to 37hp and go healed by a priest, stuck in the quick sand and got shotgunned again to 69 i was happy my knight is still alive after that.

probably my most scary story was when I saw the ghost surrounding Lost Sentry inside Lost Halls running after me

Spookiest experience:
ordinary MT run and EVERYONE except me dies from eryx lag, i nexus at 100 hp

My spookiest experience was when i was doing 02, and he shotgunned me down to 150 hp, and one of those blue pieces of shit came over, and shotgunned me so i got down to around 5 hp. Or when i was doing oryx castle, and i ran through while destroying the walls and ran on top of like 50 minions, and a brute and got instantly killed like 1 hour after my knight died.