Handwriting Thread

:open_mouth: it’s so neat

You think so? Cuz i’m in such a hurry while writing that

You write like a printer, nice.

[Cue INTERIOR shot, well-lit office environment. People are walking about in the aisles between the rows of CUBICLES, discussing technical topics. @OtherBill is seated in his cubicle, dressed in a burgundy button-down, jeans, and wing tips, and staring intently at a .pdf on his screen.]

[@OtherBill thinks to himself that at least he’s being summoned while he’s at work, and not while he’s doing something recreational. Closing his eyes, he braces for impact.]

[@OtherBill opens his eyes and looks around, finding that nothing has changed. Grabbing a pen, he idly scrawls on a post-it note before returning to his work.]

looking good, gramps :+1:

[Seriously, who writes by hand these days?   OB]

Style

That’s inspirational!

If Campfires is left-handed then I would say yes as my hand writing is similarly terrible

I dont know a single right handed person who puts their pencil on the left side

sherlock holmes here yall

I actually did that on purpose so you guys would know that I am left-handed

I’m kinda rush on that really

This is my real try-hard hand writing

I don’t see a difference lol

ps
nice shoes

I can see a clear difference

the only thing is see is that the handwriting is smaller…

You’re not looking close enough

Look closely

We learnt cursive…in grade 3 so it’s been a while xD. I’m always super jealous of people with neat meticulous notes because I look at mine and go like “ew what is this cancer”. Never go back and reread notes anyways, only do it because the cools kids do it.

Ye I never read mine because textbook / course notes > unis shitty rushed chicken scrawl. But gotta do it to look cool. ;c

What are those?

Sounds like a waste of paper and time smh.