Happy Early Easter! [Realm Full Glitch]

Imagine Easter morning trying to collect some eggs, but then Realm of the Mad God said No:

its hackers

I know it’s almost certainly hacked client overwhelmingly to blame, though also in the mix with this issue seems to be the below where legit players might be also to account for some of the numbers (copy-paste from other topic):

Still doesn’t fully explain of course since a legit player leaving the realm would decrease the total by 1 as they left and then re-increase it if they were able to rejoin ahead of a queue. So that couldn’t account alone for a continual increase above 85.

Wait, what…?
So nexusing out of a realm sorta lets you jump the queue?

It wouldn’t be so bad if deca didnt patch nexustutorial as a means of legit players getting into full realms. They just give hackers even greater advantages

Have only had it happen to me once so can’t say for certainty it wasn’t just a lucky coincidence the exact moment I got back to the realmportal, but a few players mentioned it. Could all be coincidence, mixed with other players on the portal aren’t pressing it as fast as them, etc. So don’t take it as fact, just wanted to mention it while on the topic.

Can you just hold it down?

I think that doesn’t work on unity?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.