Hard Choice [80 love letters]

What do you guys honestly think is better to do with 80 letters, buy the reskin qot or just get 4 reskin ub hps?

I think it’s better to get the qot. ub hps are very easy to buy from others, so, if you have all the letters saved up, it doesn’t seem worth it to get 4 accessible reskins instead of an ultra rare item.

You can always get ubhps through trade but you have to farm for qot.

Get the repainted qot and scrape the paint off

You can sell 50 hearts for a decade. 80 letters = 400 hearts meaning you could have gotten 8 decades. Personally, I sold 10 etherites for my qot. Why the hell would you choos reskin ubhps?

thats very true, right after getting the qot, future hearts will be invested to sts and decas

What if it shocks you with the power of dazing lightning everytime you try?

same

I’m a person who really enjoys collecting, but not actually using. I personally don’t think i would ever use a QoT, so I just got the really easy to get UBHP. I dunno.

Collection and/or vanity is the only good reason to get the ubhp, because current market prices (as have been pointed out) mean that regular ubhp’s are about 2.5 times cheaper

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.