Hard mode in Rotmg? [Concept]

Hard mode version of the basic realms!

image ----> 2019-12-04%20(184)
Hard mode Sprite realm dungeon is in a work in progress at the moment sorry! (Just threw stuff together real quick)

What I am here to introduce to the community is that, we need a way more difficult version of the basic realms, currently everything in there can be technically “Steam Rolled” if enough players are around take USWest 2 Realm clearing for example.

Basically the realm would make it so buffs from pets such as HP and MP will be cut in half, not to ruin the use of pets entirely tho to lesson the impact they have on most game play. As well as buffing the base damage on Shoreline enemies by 2.25x | Lowlands enemies by 1.75x | Midlands enemies by 1.75x | Highlands enemies by 1.5x | Mountains enemies by 1.5x.

Event Bosses

nRri93R 1.25x Damage
Miner
image 1.5x damage
Lost Sentry
image 2x Damage

Lich
image 1.5x Damage

Ent Ancient
image 2x Damage
Oasis Giant
Ghost%20King 2.5x Damage
Ghost King
image 1.5x Damage
Cyclops God
image 2.5x Damage
Phoenix
image 1.5x Damage
Red Demon
Lucky%20Djinn 1.5x Damage
Lucky Djinn
Lucky%20Ent%20God 1.5x Damage
Lucky Ent God
image 1.25x Damage
Cube God
r5xNXt8 1.5x Damage
Pentaract
skullshrine_family 1.25x Damage
Skull Shrine
image 1.25x Damage
image 2x Damage
Ghost Ship
image 1.5x Damage
Grand Sphinx
image 1.5x Damage
Hermit God
image image 1.5x Damage
Jade and Garnet Statues
image 7oduGzR 1.5x Damage
Killer Bee Nest (Event Boss)
image 2x Damage
Lord of the Lost Lands
6 1.25x Damage
Rock Dragon

All bosses drop their respected dungeon tho said dungeon is not affected by the corruption yet!

I also want to mention that enemies will be mor easily aggrovated, so instead of you being able to run away from most enemies they could end up chasing you for a long while before losing interest, as well as enemy spawn rates will be buffed.

So basically what this whole Hardcore realm idea would consist of is just more difficult bosses that involve the players to be put into a more high risk situations, tho obviously loot would be buffed in the realms, even whites here would be seen as probably a tad bit more common if deca were to ever implement it, same with Exp as it will be buffed by 1.5x, tho to prevent those that would fame train these realms like crazy the realm will be placed on a timer the closer the timer reaches 00:00 the more likely every player will be forced to the center as the water from the Void entity Fight will rise slowly forcing all players to nexus.

This would also have a chance to drop specific dungeons like Heroic Abyss of Demons and Heroic Undead Lair unlike the normal realms seen in most areas.

Also as way to combat the abuse of these realms there would only be a set amount that spawn in a day, having a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 24 the only issue is that they can spawn randomly in a day as well as in random servers, so they arent always super easily located, a text will show in chat for everyone saying.

“A realm has been corrupted! Fellow heroes please come and destroy it before the realm breaks open!”

I also wanted to make a new boss that is able to drop the unreleased T15 Armors. (Tho it only spawns if you manage to clear the realm quick enough)

(Updates on the post will be put on hold till the idea is completely finished)

You should call it “Divine’s Realm”

Good idea, but the jade and garnet statues don’t really need a damage buff, as most people can avoid them easily and most that take damage from them are insta killed anyways. There are others like that, so maybe they should get a hp of def buff instead? Just an idea. And with the idea of it being a realm that is being corrupted by the void water stuff, maybe make the boss be some new void entity fight. He does say in some of his final phases that he cant be destroyed, so another boss fight could make sense. And with the amount of space available thanks to it being a whole realm, plus the amount of players, it could be a really unique and interesting boss fight.

Romtg? Really?
Fixed and capitalized

How bout the Divine Realm™ takes you to O3. O3 can drop the t15 armors.

Elder Realms…

I had penut brain cause idea was rushed am sorreh

i see why people keep saying elder realms… just looked it up, so uh didn’t think it was a concept already made up.

to be honest you are right, some event bosses technically are insta pop so i guess a damaging buff wouldn’t be needed. Tho I probably could make it void them, tho at some points i wanna make some events for it that tie in some lore that was a bit loose since @DamianJob pointed some of it out! Also making it so it involves the whole realm instead of minimizing to specific space would be a good idea yea :smiley:

And if you do try and make it void theme and lore tie in, a big part of the void entities vast lore is all the others that were placed in desperate situation and called upon him for his help and power. Then he took control of them so that he could enter the realm and take control. It would also be kind of cool to see him maybe being a bit desperate, because after defeating him in the void, as he says, now he’s just a part of everything that’s alive, so maybe showing him try to scramble his way back to power.

I’mma say No because I’m a wimp and I suck. Also, big damage does not really translate to fun hard. Just look at Lost Halls and it’s buddies. Instead of dying in 3 hits, now we die in 2! What’s a fun hard? Well, that’s the million dollar question now isn’t it. Attack pattern would be my answer, but everyone’s got their own dig at it.

Perhaps the developers could also buff Urgles with a new status effects called “5000 DMG”!

plz no urgles ar ugly i dont wanna die toe m now ;-;

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.