Harley Drop Rate?

I guess for Pupp Theatre you could try to rush with different classes, amuse yourself by trying to get record number of people in the dungeon by “overcall” and see how mad people get, try to kill the main puppet without triggering any plot twists, do full clears & practice spellbomb with wizard or sorc/deva, archer/quiv accuracy. Eh that’s all I’ve got! :man_shrugging: I like the dungeon so it doesn’t take much to keep me happy in there. :upside_down_face:

Someone did try to convince me assassin can get the most out of it, but I have to admit I’ve not gone and looked properly because I don’t really like the look of it over csilk. Maybe one day.

if you dont enjoy it find something that you do enjoy and you’ll be quitting realm in no time
@Nevov armor is hella awsome on a huntress with t0 trap, spam that shit away!

Curiously, I’ve gotten quite a bit more Harlequins than DSwords.
My guess is that RNGesus themselves has taken a liking to giving you a lot of Prisms.

Hey, at least they buffed the feed power a while back! óuò

You know, I’d put some meme here to convey my feelings instead of putting them into words, but I just can’t. This single sentence has completely erased my creative capabilities. Absolutely bewildering. Completely bogars.

i got at least 15 harleis and 10 prisms, i’m rank 64

Out of 60 Pups, I’ve only gotten one Harle.

I’ve only gotten prisms😭

Just throwing out that I don’t actually hate realm. It just gets to the point where what I’m doing becomes boring, and that’s because it is. I hate doing the same dungeon over and over but if that’s what i gotta do that’s what I gotta do.

ive gotten 2 prisms and 1 harle, not sure how many total pups ive donw, and i havent done one recently

1/50 is my best guess.

I’ve gotten like 6 armors and 1 prism (finally) in about 300-400? puppets.

I’ve played for 5 and a half years.

I’ve only ever gotten one.

There you go.

I hate it when people quantify stuff like this. Five and a half years doesn’t mean anything; the closest metric analogous to that is active play-time, and even then I find that it’s insufficient information to draw conclusions. I have a friend with a 7 year old account who hasn’t gotten 8/8 before. But that’s because they haven’t played for 7 years. Hence “omg I’ve played 7 years and haven’t gotten 8/8” does not imply 8/8 is hard to get.

A much better heuristic indicator is how many puppets you’ve done.

Ohh yeah prism is more common. I’ve had the same experience. I have about 5 Prisms and several of each skin but NO armor.

Took me over 700 puppets to get a single white, but got both within about 20 dungeons of each other (This was without event chests)

I’m one who gets far more Harlys than Prisms:

Well the prism is bound to be more common because of it dropping from the troom. The droprate for harlequin from the main boss should be around the same as the prism I would say. There’s no way of knowing for sure though.

For me, I’m not sure what my ratio is on armor vs prism but I’d say it’s about even. 7:7 maybe.

I believe they changed the troom to drop both, but I am yet to see a harle from one.

Ah yes of course! I forgot that harlequin never used to drop in the T-room.
It was only last year, September 2018, X.29.0.1, they altered that:

(& Theatre’s been in Rotmg since Sep 2014, 24.0.0).
So yeah, 4 years where even if the rates are equal, prism had multiple opportunities vs harle’s one.

Whaaaaat? No way lol I had no idea

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.