Harly on Trix

My guild mates started roasting me for having a harlequin on a trickster and saying it’s bad for trickster and I should just use a Csilk. harly is good on trix

is this a question or a statement? personally I’m of the opinion that trickster is bad no matter what you give her but it’d be nice to know whether or not you’re asking for advice or trying to tell others that your build is great

I just argue to them the mp is good for her

Yeah but t0 prism already has ridiculously low mp unlike assassin

in that case I’m going to move this to game discussion, the academy is usually for people who don’t know what they’re doing.

gracias

I’d use harly on my trickster if I had like 4 of them, otherwise i’d save them for ninjas. :rose:

I use it on Assassin only. Trix + Ninja are too squishy, and don’t have abilities that need too much MP, don’t need a speed boost. Bow classes I prefer CSilk. Rogue Spectral as with the lowest DPS it needs the att boost.

It’s terrible on Trix. End of discussion. There are a billion other combinations that would be MUCH BETTER than harly for trix.

More Mana is more decoys more decoys is more save more save is good on tricksters

well i like tho combo of harle + bracer, it give a lot of mp and a lot of def

With a max rare pet you can perma decoy with the t6, so Harley isn’t as good.

Only reason I’d use it rn is t0 prism/harley/UB mp for rushing to events.

Care to explain this?

tell me i am uneducated

How often do you need that many teleports? Your mp without a harlequin will always be enough to sustain you while in a dungeon. The extra mp is basically only useful while in the realm trying to get from point a to b, but even then your pets mp heal is going to end up being the bottleneck making the difference very minimal and the harlequin just as useless as it always was.

Edit: I forgot to mention decoys, but it’s basically the same thing. How often would you need more than 3 decoys?

I’m of the opinion that opinions can be false and that this is a perfect example

I wouldn’t use harley on a trix, trix would work better with a straight up hydra as it is the dagger class that puts itself in the most danger

I knew someone was going to call me out on that but honestly I was expecting a bit more than this sad, head-scratching display.

I think trickster is bad and there’s nothing in the entire world that you can say that would change my mind. I’m not here to trample your dreams or to change your mind or do anything of the sort. I’m not even offering build advice because I’m not exactly qualified to since I don’t play the class anymore.

I’d appreciate it if you could offer a bit more respect than “your opinion is wrong” pls

Depends on your mheal

Why? In what way will that solve or prove anything? Those words are just a mindless statement that incites a reaction. Grow up or try to act somewhat mature.

I’ve argued with you about this 2 or 3 times before so I didn’t think it necessary