Harly on Trix

:>

Personally, edgelord, I know you’re wrong.

Trickster is incredibly useful during endgame content with a small group, and sometimes even very useful with large groups! (see Shatters, Lost Halls, and Nests)

Properly timed and positioned decoys make Cultist Hideouts a BREEZE. Every time I bring a trickster to a CH I am thanked (why does the word thanked sound so weird?) by the players and the RO because of how much easier trickster makes all of the phases.

Properly timed and positioned decoys make clearing Nests wayyy less stressful for everybody because they distract the bees that would otherwise be trying to sit on actual players.

Properly positioned and timed decoys are great for small O2 groups as well, because most of the time nobody is ballsy enough to go in for a stun. I can allow pallies and warriors to go in deep without stuns with properly timed and positioned decoys.

Trickster takes more skill to play than other classes. Decoys that help your fellow realmers are difficult to pull off, but really worth it once you master them.

Trix isn’t a class that benefits from stacking a ton of Mp.

Spamming decoys is redundant since one at a time is generally enough.

Spamming teleport too much can land you right in the middle of an instakill.

Wait who is roasting you?

Me

Exactly this. It’s not that the ability is completely useless, it’s just not something you need to spam a lot at a time

Also, it is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of fact, in 90% of situations I would rather have more defense to nexus faster than to teleport to a different place where I might get almost killed again. You have a divine pet now, and I have max legendary, same levels, and I would never even consider that, harlequin is an armor that is just for trophy, and the one exception for that is if you have vile trap, then huntress becomes an insane killing machine. Stop using harle brother we’re just trying to help you out

See the problem is, YOU GENERALLY ONLY NEED ONE DECOY AT A TIME

He wasn’t talking about using Harle, he was countering xaklor saying that trickster is good.
Trickster is good, but I agree that you only need one decoy at a time, and since you can perma decoy with a max rare pet, it is unnecessary to use Harlem.

Harley on trix isn’t necessarily good or bad. Personal preference tbh

I hate playing the class but love the decoys other people use. It’s bad in the sense that it’s a selfless class but good in the sense that once you’re in one group with a trix the next time your group doesnt have one you’ll notice. I think the skill factor to it is what a lot of people are referring to when they call trickster a bad class, and I would feel inclined to agree. It is a little too difficult to aim a decoy properly in a game like realm where every other class has nothing more to it than dodge and shoot.

I don’t know about you, but being a skilled player who can stasis all the minions and curse only the boss (in those circumstances where boss is stasisable) takes a lot more than dodging and shooting.

Ninja also takes quite a bit of skill to play, albeit being just dodging and shooting.

Finally, you forgot how there’s many classes that are just tanking and shooting (ofc you can dodge but who even needs that anyways when you’re a prot priest or a knight or something)

<insert bad “just dodge if no priests in void” meme>

ok sorry for the shitpost reply

You could easily argue the mystic and priest also taking more skill than other classes but I would still consider trickster to be the hardest to play due to it’s squishy nature requiring you to focus on when and where to tp and how to properly throw a decoy.

The only thing that makes the ninja hard is that everyone thinks you have to keep speedy on permanently. If you slow it down and actually play it like any other class it’s just as simple and surprisingly good.

That’s such an incorrect statement that it hurts. You can tank godlands and that’s about it. Good luck getting anywhere in the late game dungeons with this “tank and shoot” method.

Edit: @RichGold Excuse the salty tone of my reply

refer to this

yeah trix is one of the most difficult clkasses to play, I must admit it’s really squishy

Also finally, someone else who plays ninja and doesn’t use speedy 100% of the time

EDIT: @Etahn all good

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.