Harmonious Recruitment [USEast2]

#Harmonious
We are a new guild, looking for active members and to grow to one of the best. Our home server is USEast2, though we may move around occasionally depending on what we are doing. After we grow a bit we plan on hosting all kinds of dungeons and Wine Cellar sprees.

###Requirements:

• Basic Game Knowledge, We’ll be running some harder dungeons.

• English Only Please.

• 1000+ Base fame and 3+ Maxed Characters. If you die on a character and do not meet requirements you will not be kicked immediately, as long as we see you rebuilding and getting fame back it won’t be a problem.

• NO HACKERS/DUPERS/NOTIFIERS. If we find out you are doing these, you will be kicked immediately.

• Any time Zone is fine, But since we are on USEast2 most players will be on EST. Time.

• Just be fairly active and have fun, its a game remember, Enjoy it.

• Most importantly, Help each other out, and don’t be toxic to one another. If you have a problem talk to the founder or a leader about it. All it will do is tear the guild apart if you’re flaming/arguing in guild chat or discord.

###How to apply:
Message Desire on realmeye or in game asking to join, [Desire’s Realmeye] (https://www.realmeye.com/player/Desire). Have your realmeye un-private so he can view it. We also have a discord if you would like to get a vibe for the guild and what we are about. Discord Link

Can you make this less yellow/eye cringe and more legible (say, black. Black is a nice color to read)

I have my realmeye set to dark mode so the background is black, My bad.

Oh.

sorry

Better? c:

yes c:

Sorry i don’t know how to do basic dungeons. i can only do sprites and pirate caves. i cant do snake pits because i have arachnophobia. i can solo 3rd boss on a 8/8 character with over 30 dex tincs. i have one in each inventory slot and i cant solo first boss. Can i join?

Snakes. Arachnids… ok

Think he’s trolling mate

na

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.