Harry Potter Thread

Anime is just a stylized form of art popular in Japan, it just happens to be used in most manga which is the Japanese equivalent of comics

Off-topic, but whatā€™s the latest series in the P. Jackson Universe? I know some of the story went Egyptian, but the last Iā€™ve read, it was the end of Piper, Leo, Jason, Percy and Annaā€™s adventure to unite Greek & Roman demigods.

yeh canā€™t be off-topic in off-topic :slight_smile:

Anna?

When I was reading that it was still Percy and Annabeth

Ayy, bro, lemme drop some more series on you;

This takes place after Chronoā€™s battle with Percy!

Itā€™s the other way around: a famous painter started drawing whatever would go through his head (which if I remember right is more or less the translation of the word ā€œmangaā€) and then later on it developed into an art form similar to comics and bande dessinĆ©e and followed the same evolutionary path towards animation (or anime) as those two.

Great series as long as you donā€™t think too hard about it.

I would 100% be a Slytherin if it werenā€™t for the fact iā€™m so lazy. So Iā€™m a Hufflepuff.

Is Voldemort bald because then no one could get a polyjuice potion of him?
If Voldemortā€™s nose slowly began to fade away once he started murdering, does a nose symbolise goodness?
Wouldnā€™t George Weasley see himself in the Mirror of Erised?
If so, would he see that both his ears were there in his reflection, and wonder why, or would he just walk away thinking that the mirror was a regular one?
Does Snape hate Neville because Neville couldā€™ve been the Chosen One, meaning Lily wouldā€™ve survived?
Why couldnā€™t Voldemort just have thrown Harry out the window? Harry was only one year old, it wouldā€™ve been easier than having to use magic and risking the downfall of himself when the spell backfired.
If the forest is forbidden, then why does Dumbledore make kids wander around there by themselves with dangerous things in it for detention?
Why couldnā€™t Harry drink liquid luck, and then go kill Voldemort? Why canā€™t everyone drink liquid luck before something important?
How did teenagers make the Mauraderā€™s Map, where it shows people even if they are in invisibility cloaks if even Death canā€™t see through the invisibility cloak?
AHHHH

Reading a car manual in Bulgarian> Percy jackson books

Should Snape have been so unfair to Harry in the school year? Consider Snapeā€™s hate for James Potter and the fact that Snape was on Harryā€™s side the entire time.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

PS No one voted Dumbledore for saddest deathā€¦? I expected that to be the most voted for. For the first two polls, my three picks were the top three :slight_smile:

Dumbledore wasent a sad death once you realize he never cared about harry and never though of any other idea then having him die to stop voldemort which actually would not stop him. Also heā€™s snape should of been mean to him to keep up appearances because snape was constantly being watched by followers of voldemort and to not let harry know to much about snapes past that harry dident need to know also

Snape > harry and everyone

sorry for the bump, but those times when you dont want to read spoilers so you scroll down super fast, but you still read a ton since you read fast subtitles all the timeā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.