Hate Buster Armor

Hate Buster Armor
Hate%20Buster
Armor enchanted to use the force of your foes against them. It stores energy taken from damage then unleashes it in a powerful blast.

+8 Def
+8 Att
+8 Dexterity
Effect: After accumulating the damage quota, player flashes a hint of blue and player must attack in order to unleash a powerful AoE.
Condition: User must take 1000 total points of damage while equipped to use effect. Resets when swapped or unequipped or when AoE is used.
Condition 2: Does not count towards player soul-bound damage.
Radius: 4
Damage: 1000

Overview: The point is to take damage so defense stat is very low but gives a hefty boost to dps. Lower defense than even Mercy’s Bane but the AoE rewards taking damage.

This is a cool idea for a heavy armor.
I would kind of see this as a rushing armor due to the fact that when you rush, you take a lot of damage, but that explosion can also allow you to take lots of damage, but then practically kill everything around you. This would be perfect for paladin because you can also heal.

Good for Abby rushing and other easier dungeons, seems good(kinda puts the new oryx armor thats popular to shame), not good for halls rushing, bc 1000 dmg doesn’t even take near half the health of the smaller mobs

Well you have to consider that this is an armor all on its own while the oryx armor gets the added benefit that it goes with a set to accumulate a set bonus.

People don’t usually the set, but it’s a fair argument

Might just be me but I don’t actually see this as a viable armor. It clearly isn’t going to do much as a bossing armor and as I explain below, it’s not much of a rushing armor either

@RyanYoon When rushing, you do in fact take a lot of damage but in reality, it’s not actually going to be very usable unless you have a powerful pet because taking 1000 damage is (assuming you’re wearing this armor) taking more damage than your max health. Having to tank all of that before this armor becomes even the usable makes it a pretty bad armor, especially as in more difficult dungeons, extra hp is better because 1000 damage isn’t that much damage to enemies while in easier dungeons, defence would provide considerably more safety then this 1000 damage that takes time to charge up. Only way to use this effectively is with a strong pet but with a strong pet, you don’t need this armor because pure def is better

This is exactly like the suit in black panther. Was that ur inspiration?

Given that he made this along with Cap’s shield and an Infinity Gauntlet, I’d assume so.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.