Hate making tables in HTML? Look no further!

I’ve seen quite a few people in the past few weeks attempting to lay out character stats, enemy shots etc., without a table simply because either they don’t know how or they find it tedious.

Thought I’d share this site for future table making.

EDIT: Thanks to @Nevov @BMJ for pointing this out,
the table automatically generates CSS but there’s an option to remove it,

How to make a table?
I would like some advice on posting things
The Regular Bridge

You have to get rid of the top section when you paste, the section in between <style> and </style>.

This is my
table I
made
it all myself.

Good point. CSS is output as HTML on Discourse.

There seems to be an option to remove the CSS in the generator though:

I actually never went back to using the original site I posted because it didn’t actually function that well, so I decided to give you guys a template instead (copypasta>thinking).

There a few tags that define tables (for those who think thinking>copypasta) which is pretty to easy grasp after a few [failed] attempts at making one. Don’t forget to end tags; for example, end your table with </table>

<table> defines the start of the table.

<tr> defines a table row. HTML uses rows instead of columns, so you have to define a row before you can enter text/data in cells in said row.

<th> defines a table header. All it is a title for each column, and the header will be bold by default.

<td> defines table data. ‘Table data’ is just a cell in a table.

Here’s an example table,

##Gender Distribution [of visitors] for Various RotMG Sites

Site Male Female
RealmEye 5 5
Reddit 6 9
Deca Website 0 0

The HTML code below

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.