HavinFun (EUE) is recruiting

Sorry for the late reply (i must have missed an announcement yesterday, when i checked realmeye’s forum), but i sent you a friend request in game

Hi I have 1 8/8 Samurai looking for active guild. Can i join ?

Sure, i’ll send an in game friend request, so we can meet for the invitation

I would like to join. I am returning player and I want to start playing with other people.

Once i can get into the game again, i’ll send you a friend request so we can actually meet for the invite. Too bad though that a new Rift-event has started, and i get “Too many lfailure logins…” again :frowning:

okay, friend request sent

Done :slight_smile:

Thanks Shatter :slight_smile:

Hello there, I am still somewhat new and inexperienced, but I would like to join if you’ll have me :slight_smile:

No problem, i’ll invite you once we meet in nexus :wink:

I’d be happy to join! Just getting back into it after 2 years :slight_smile:

I am very talented in past and I have a sorc 8/8 and have finished many tombs and shattered with a couple voids on top I would be happy to join.

You’re welcome to join. I sent you a friend request in game, for the actual invite

I would love to join the guild but what server do you mainly play on?

EUE mainly (Europe East)

I’ve sent you a friend request in game, for the actual invite

I’m interested in joining your Guild, I got a almost 6/8 Knight and can semi good do Shatters and Tombs

I just logged out for the night, but i’ll send you a friend request in game tomorrow, so we can meet for the actual invite :wink:

Hey, I’d like to join the guild.

Id like to join