HavinFun (EUE) is recruiting

Hi,
More than welcome to join! I’ve sent you a friend request in game, so we can meet for the actual guild invite

Been playing everyday for about a month now, so still new to the game but i would like to join the guild if possible. Playing everyday on EU servers

No problem. I sent you a friend request too, so we can meet for the actual guild invite

Hey i would love to join your guild. I’m a relativly new player looking for a nice guild to play with!

Hi, i’ve sent you a friend request in game

I’m interested in joining, I’ve had a lot of problems finding active guilds.

Sorry for the long time of no checking (Corona, work problems, etc).

We’re recruiting again though :slight_smile:

Hey, havent played in 7 years and created a new Account, I used to have 4 8/8’s and wanted a fresh start
So I am looking for a guild

I’ll send a friend request tomorrow (or you can). I just logged out for the night.

A lot has changed, in 7 years :-o

Is this guild still recruiting I would like to join :smiley:

Yes we are

I noticed however that you already joined a guild? Otherwise i would have pointed out we’re mainly based on EUEast server, whereas you seem to play on a US one mainly :wink:

Hey, I would like to join your guild. Im quite new, I only joined today

No problem. I’ve sent you a friend request in game, for we have to be close enough together for me to be able to actually invite you into the guild

Hey, I would like to join the guild as well please.

Last spot to be given (for now), so accept my friend request in game quickly so we can meet for the actual invite

I would like to join, thanks!

Hi @Tizzzz,

At the moment we are full, but… we’re working on cleaning out our guild and keep the members that are interested, and committed enough to make our guild a really (inter)active one. This will be finished on May 12th, or 13th at latest.

I hope you will find a fitting guild before that, but if not, you’ll be welcome to give me a call again :wink:

Our rules have changed a bit (and hopefully @moderators will close this thread, so i can create a new guild-invite with enough extra info on May 12th or 13th?) . Many thanks in advance already.