HavinFun (EUrope based guild)

I would like to join the guild. I have been on the look for a good guild.

Ok

Hello, are you guys still accepting members? I would like to join.

id love to join!

@XiaoDump and @IRONVEINS, i’ll send you friend requests in game tomorrow (i just logged out for the night), or you can send me one (Croidone), so we can meet in game easier

EDIT: invitations sent to you both

Hey, can I join your guild?

this still exists

hi

Hey Survivor. Yes, we still exist :slight_smile:

I’m interested in joining.

hey can i still join?
i rly need a eu based guild

Still recruiting?
Then I wanna join! Im a returning player looking for a guild, I dont have much to bring to the table but I will try my best to be active in chat and DC

Just a few minutes ago we filled the last spot, but maybe our Leader will have some time soon to do an (in)activity check: after that we have free spots again. Might take a few days though :wink:

Send me a friend request in game, and i can let you know when we have an opening again

can i join?

Since i’m again somewhat active and sorted out my personal Problems (The Reason i didn’t show up anymore)
I would gladly join your Guild again, but i understand if you decline.

Hi FrankLp,
We all have our real life moments that are intervening with gameplay, so to me that’s never a problem. I’m glad you sorted out your things, and sent you a friend request in game. That way we can meet somewhere for the actual invite (back) into the guild. Whisper to me when you see me online? :wink:

Hey. I would like to join!

Hey, can i join too,please.

Hi, I would like to join the guild

sure thing, I will wait :slight_smile:

@moderators please close this thread.

I’m quitting the game and guildmember @Chiemi will take over the guild. Closing this thread will allow him to start a new one that he can edit when needed :wink: