HavinFun is recruiting (EUSW server)

I created a guild: HavinFun

Yes, it’s a fairly new guild, amongst many, but my main goal is to have an active guild where we have fun playing the game together (and learning from eachother, and sharing items/keys if we can afford them)

Requirements:

• No Base Fame requirements! Everyone is welcome to join.
  • Language? English only, unless you want to quickly explain something to another guildmember.
  • Skills: can run Tombs & Shatters, etc… not needed, but welcome so we can learn from you.
  • No cheaters!!
  • Time zone: European preferably, since we play on an European server: EUSW. But if you can play on European hours, you’re welcome to join as well.
  • Fairly active players, but only once a week minimal is okay enough.
  • The guild is EUSW based! Trading on other servers is allowed, but if you play outside EU-servers too long, you’ll be removed.

How to apply:

I’ve got no discord myself (if you have one and want to open it for guildmembers: appreciated by me, and i’ll post the link on the guildboard for you and others).
So, leave me a message here (i check almost daily), send me a pm through my profile (Croidone), or contact me on the EUSW-server, in game.

And if you’ve got more questions: ask! :wink:

Bookmarked, looks like a fun guild :smile:

Thanks Redox :slight_smile:

I’m interested in joining.
i have it bookmarked.

Nice!
I’ll send you a friends’ request shortly, so you’ll be able to find me a bit easier :wink:

thanks!
can you do that if i’m not in-game?

yes, i sent it in game :wink:

k. when is a good time to meet up, and on what server?

Main server is Europe SouthWest (EUSW), and i’m online now

OK,well i can’t now, will you be on like at 4 pm, pst?

I’m on european time; it’s little past 8pm here now

ok so… when tomorrow, cause today won’t work for me.

So am i aloud to join? im a fairly new player and have only been playing for 7 days but i have a lv 20 warrior but not good items because people steal them from me and no one trades but im still good at the game

sure, i’ll send you a friend’s request, though at the moment i’m on the EU West2 server because EUSW is full :expressionless:

may i ask how to switch servers

nvm im in rn

once you accept my request, you will see a button to “join server”.

otherwise, use the “options” in nexus, then “back to home”, then “main” and then change server :wink:

tbh my friends dont really like this game and so i ve been playing alone which is not the greatest thing in the world . i would very much like to have some people to play with .

I’d like to join if possible.

Welcome :slight_smile: