Having A Brother

My older brother honestly I have a “few” problems with him and that’s not just me judging him more than I judge anyone else. And no this isn’t biased, this is actually what he does.

• Tends to stomp down the stairs, slam the door, and do anything really loudly

• On purposely slams my door open or bangs against it for a minute or two if it’s locked at least once every 2 days

• Yells random things at me 33% of the time he sees me ( not anything bad but it’s getting annoying )

That’s how siblings work.

That’s how mafia works

Ehh not all siblings.

Sounds like he wants attention.

I mean I wouldn’t say so, he’s a senior. But sometimes he’s not that bad, I just don’t get where his motivation to be annoying comes from.

It’s nice if you to reach out to us about issues like this, but please refrain from doing so. The forums were made to be a RotMG related platform.
But the thing that bothers me about these kinds of threads is the amount of trust you give us, total strangers by opening up about your personal life. You don’t know how old we are, our intentions or if we are who we say we are. This might seem like a small deal but these kinds of things build up over time. People end up knowing things about you that you would rather them not know.

Steal his girlfriend to assert dominance.

Urinate on the walls around your room to establish your territory.

If all else fails, beat him fair and square in a sacred duel Final Destination Fox no items, as the tradition commands.

(seriously though, that sounds like pretty normal stuff. Don’t get too bothered by it)

O, okay.

tell that to solosen and everyone else who has ever vented here

I’m not telling you to bugger off, don’t get me wrong. I’m just bringing up the fact that sometimes the internet can be a dangerous place…

Ages?

That all sounds like stuff my younger brother does, and he’s 15.

If anything, talk about it with a friend or school counselor or something if it’s really bothering Bagel

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.