Headband of the Overseer (Mystic UT)

###Headband of the Overseer

A sacred band that takes the power of the wearer’s mind and charges the glowing eye of a dragon known to manipulate the souls of the dead.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT

• MP Cost: 300

• Cooldown: 3 seconds (9 second effect immunity after an enemy is affected)

• Range: 1+(WIS÷75)

• Effect: Paralyzed (1+WIS/150 seconds)

• Effect: Curse (4+WIS/75 seconds)

• Effect: Blind (4+WIS/75 seconds)
    -Reduces maximum shot range and targeting range by 50% (pertaining to enemies)

• Stat Bonus: +15 WIS, -10 SPD

• Fame Bonus: 6%

• Feed Power: 800

####Drops from:
Ivory Wyvern

Basically my attempt to advance the diversity of the mystic’s UTs, PLEASE give criticism (Rating, suggestions, etc.) if it’s unbalanced or needs something essential.

300 mp seems a bit to much to me

I think you made an overpowered item really underpowered.

Again, I’m experimenting here. I felt if I made it less, the huntress would be robbed of its capability to mass-paralyze because the mystic could just stand there and not only paralyze but inflict these other effects without the worry of stasis. It’s a bouquet of effects without the stasis debuff.

You’d need to start drinking mana pots just to use it once, I think this is too hefty and strays from the Orb-mystic physics.

Robe Stats + Base avg. mana at level 20 = usable.

Not everything the mystic should use should be an orb as long as there is the weird dimensional stuff and whatnot. Even so, I’m bored of orbs being orbs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.