Heister Class Idea (WIP)

Lets get straight to the point. I have no intention of including sprites or stats because I know that this will not make it into the game, nor will DECA ever see this message. Just had a fun idea while playing Gungeon and wanted to share it. The Heister class is a Bow/Light Armor class with a very unique ability. A dodge (amazing). You dodge forward 3-4 tiles dodging any bullets you run through (AOE will still damage you) and come out on the other side unscathed. Sounds like trickster but it is a lot different when you think about it. I know it is a bullcrap idea but I had nobody else to tell about it (forever alone). Feedback below please. (Don’t gut me please)

I think the ability is useless because you can dodge/teleport more with the trickster prism. Also, how would the tier progression work. Will it add more tiles?

Wtf is a heister? You mean thief?

spams ability IIII AAMMMM BULLLETTT PROOOOFFF

@KiloChaser @Shatter maybe move it to WIP?

They mean the same thing

I was thinking that it is more of whatever direction you are moving in you dodge in. The progression would add stats to the item such as dex, speed, wis.

The MP cost would be rather high (near 100)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.