Hell Raven (Sorcerer Skin)

Hell Raven Sorcerer Skin
Description: Foreign substance sighted!

Based of Utsuho Reiuji from Touhou Project.

Sprite Sheet:
Sprite%20Sheet
Dye Mask:
Dye%20Mask

I like it! I’m working on my own ideas as well… What website do you use to make skins anyway? And how did you download them?

I only used paint.net, i just found a template for the sprite sheet on google, in fact, you can use the sprite sheet above as a template if you want, and did some editing to show the image like above, it’s just two different images, used ezgif to make them both a gif.

BTW, regarding the dye masks, you must use pure Red (no Blue or Green at all in the RGB scale) for the Main Dye/Cloth, of course you can make the red darker or brighter depending on how you distribute the shadows on your skin, as long it’s pure, same for green, and Green is for Accessory Dye/Cloth.

For a second I thought the red in the center was lipstick XD

The contrast between the tones in the white is almost unnoticeable. Her skin tone also blends with her shirt, make the contrast between them both higher.

Also keep in mind that when attacking, the skin has to move their feet, as the player will probably be walking while shooting.

OP Updated, thanks for the tips!

No problem. Her skin color still blends with her shirt, though.

I kept the same skin color because i tried to play with it and it felt out of place, made it brighter and she looked pale as paper, made it sightly darker, it looked bad. So i only made the shirt darker.

While i can see that her skin blends somewhat with her shirt, it shouldn’t be as bad as before.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.