Helm of Oryx

The helm of oryx makes you very tanky for a short amount of time but decreases your SPD.

Helm of Oryx

helm of oryx

Only a few adventurers have been brave enough to defeat the mighty oryx and steal his helm. Some say that this helm is so strong that just looking at it will kill you.

Stats:

• Tier: ST
  • MP Cost: 90
  • Duration: 2s
  • Cooldown: 4s
  • Range: 4
  • Effect: Beserk to all, Increases your DEF by 20% and increases your HP by 30%
  • Stat Bonus: +10 DEF, -5 SPD
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1250

Drops From:

• Oryx the Mad God 2

More info

I decided to make this helm because I think it’s pretty weird that o2 doesn’t drop a white because he is technically the final boss in the game. The drop rate should probably be something around 1/300 to 1/500. If you guys have any ideas on how to improve this idea, please tell me and I might change some things.

Armor of Oryx

No party effect? So the warrior can self buff with the helm?

Erm just a quick question but is that sprite just oryx’s head?

Maybe.

I completely forgot about that, I guess I can add berserk to all.

Very cool, brother, love the stats, and the visuals and description are nice too:))black_heart*… This helm would definitely give me more of an incentive to do O2 because, as of now, and for awhile, I haven’t found an incentive to do a wine cellar and defeat O2:/…
This would also make for a nice ‘big’ helm to go for, a jug being one of those top helms to go for as a warrior:))black_heart*…
much love, keep it up and take care, brother, much love once again:))black_heart*…

Thanks for the feedback! And yeah I agree that o2 dropping a white bag would definitely motivate more people to do o2.

Interesting. With the cooldown amount, I think it’s a relatively balanced helm and I entirely agree O2 needs a new drop. Not a big fan of the sprite though

I agree the sprite can definitely improve this will probably be something I’ll try to change in the future, I just didn’t have any other ideas lmao.

Thats not his actual head tho

It’s a Draconis dominance and jugg both combined into one! I think this would be a good item to add and is pretty well balanced

for 2 seconds, you get say… 20% out of 60 is 12 defense, and you get to recover 30% of your max HP on top of having that as a temporary armor (like seal) as well as having berserk. It’s kinda a subpar jugg with healing capabilities. Some people might find it useful, I don’t think I’m part of them because the effects offered are often outclassed in many ways;

1. Berserk, you can just perma using a normal helm
  2. Def increase, jugg is better, but this makes an okay replacement if you have none, but only for 2 seconds…
  3. HP increase, now this is almost just like the helm of draconis, only more.

All in all, it is an inferior draconis/jugg combo. Making it viable would be making it OP, so I don’t know how it could be balanced…

Also, I don’t really agree that Oryx needs a white, but it sure would be nice to have one.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.