Helm of the Aurora

I haven’t posted something like this in a while.

Helm of the Aurora

New%20Piskel%20(38)

A shining helm, made of enchanted arctic crystals, shining with a comforting light. Let it guide you throughout your journey. @Seelpit

MP Cost: 90

Effect: +80 Max HP to all (6 sec), Spawns Aurora Spirit

Stat Bonuses: +6 DEF, +5 SPD, +5 DEX

Fame Bonus: 5%

Feed Power: 900

Drops From: Thessal the Mermaid Goddess

Drop Rate for this item is about 1/200

Aurora Spirit

New%20Piskel%20(52)

Effect: Decoy

Duration: 5 sec

Spawns in the direction of the cursor (always 6 tiles away from user, though). Moves in a circle around the user (6 tiles apart) and acts as a decoy. After the 5 seconds of duration is over, it inflicts Slow (3 sec) to any enemy within 4 tiles of the Spirit (not the user)

The Spirit completes a single lap around the user every 2.5 seconds, meaning it can easily be timed to hit a perfect Slow effect on the targeted enemies by spawning it on top of them.

I created this peculiar helm because I wanted to add something different to the Warrior’s playstyle. Instead of pew-pew pure damage, I thought it would be pretty nice to add some aiming and timing along with it.

I tried making it differ from the Helm of Draconic Dominance :]

Thanks for reading!

Looks alright and seems interesting but first off, no cooldown. Secondly, it seems kinda bad

So, like a…lesser Marble Seal…but not stationary, and really fast…and also a Blue Drake Egg for 5 seconds…?

I’m just having a hard time seeing how this would have a real practical use, since it seems like it’s just all over the place at the moment.
Also, the sprite is cool, but a bit exaggerated in the colours. Kind of pserverly, really.

…Aaaand obligatory name/desc idea :333

Aurora Helm
A shining helm, made of enchanted arctic crystals, shining with a comforting light.

Sprite looks like a recolor of the pumpkin jugg to me or something similar.

So I made some changes to the item. Merged a new desc with @Seelpit’s.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.