Helm of the Grand Warrior, (Still in development)

###Helm of the Grand Warriors

A hemet used by many great warriors to defeat Oryx, the power of their spirit inhabits the helmet itself…

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 95
  • Duration: 6.5 seconds
  • Cooldown: 7.5
  • Range: 1
  • Effect: Berserk to All, Slowed for 3 seconds, Healing for 3 seconds,
  • Stat Bonus: +50 HP +7 DEF,
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: idc

####Drops From:

Idc and Idk

I would like some ideas to makes this balanced like other helmets!

Helm of the Grand Warriors, (Edit number 3)
Helm of the Grand Warriors mk2

Again, this is just an idea, it was meant to be 16 x 16, not 8 x 8

tier “ecks dee”. Nice

:slight_smile:

This would be broken as shit. First of all vit and wis don’t really matter on warirors. Second, There is no duration period for speedy, berserk, and armored, meaning that it would be infinite. It also has the same stat bonuses as jugg (10 def 5 spd). And on top of that you add healing AND invincible? This would literally break the game. And dropping from oryx? Don’t even get me started.

k ill fix it

Items in this game are 8x8 sprites, if I’m not mistaken.

yeah ik just a liitle idea

This is like pairing an already high dps class with great survivability. It’s like playing paladin, but with way more dps and speed. All in all, this would break the warrior (again like with jugg), and those that do get it would be insanely overpowered. Who the fuck needs priests anymore when you can self heal at a rate that deadpool does?

Wow, it’s a well-made sprite, 16x16 or not.

You should design some enemies for a dungeon or something.

why ty

Well im still thinking about it, any ideas of how to make the stats make sense?

So, do you have any ideas on how to make it balanced?

You can reply to separate comments in a single reply. Either use the @ tag with the user’s name, or quote the comments which you wish to reply to (select the comment and a quote button shall appear).
There is also an edit button right under your comment allowing you to edit your previous comment.
You don’t need to press the reply button every time you need to type something out.

Thanks.

Delete this idea

Heya… I see that you’re new here. I believe the text from when you made this post has told you this, but Ideas section is usually reserved for complete Ideas. My suggestion would be moving it to community hub.

However, if you think that the Idea is complete and balanced and is looking for input, this is the right place. For that, I’m going to review it as if it’s complete.
##review 1.0
##Sprite review
The coloring needs a LOT of work. The shading is present, but the neon colors don’t exactly tell me Grand Warrior. It honestly looks like a race car driver helmet from the future. Also, I believe that all sprites don’t have black outlines… They’re added afterwards by the game to create a shadow and outline effect. The shape is quite bland too.

1.5/10 you might want to restart from scratch

##Ability review
Besides the ridiculously low radius, I think this is the helm that warriors who don’t want to dart around want. It also changes playstyle from darting hit and run to sit and kill. Risky, especially when the ennemy might jump on you. Also, a purify from nearby priest might screw you over, especially when you try to inch in to your enemy with the slow, but I don’t think it’s too much of an issue

8/10 Great idea, only need a little more tweaking

Try to get other insights before changing. Afterall, this is just one man’s opinion

I agree with Bara, it looks to …colorful to be a helmet for a Grand Warrior.

So I’ll be working on the coloring, and thank you for the ideas

Little Message: Im going to be making a new design for the helmet, what color should it be?

Grand Warrior, slow, minor healing
Here’s some color theories
Purple and gold is usually reserved for royalty
Black, red, and gray is reserved for conflict, danger
White is usually associated with healing and holy
Blue and green are associated with natural essences

Try picking 2-3 main colors, especially from which impressions you want the helm to give