Helm of the Grand Warrior, (Still in development)

Thank you so much!

Helm of the Grand Warriors

A helmet used by many great warriors to defeat Oryx, the power of their spirits inhabit the helmet itself!

Still in the making

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 95
  • Duration: 5.5 seconds
  • Cooldown: 6.5
  • Range: 4.5
  • Effect: Berserk to All, +100 HP to all, +50 mp to all, Sick to self?
  • Stat Bonus: +50 HP, +7 DEF
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 900

Another version of the original helm of the grand warriors,

The list of new things in this:

The list of effects have changed in the speedy to self and armored to all

There is a new sprite for it that I plan on improving if it needs to be that is

The cooldown has been reduced to 6.5 seconds

and the 900 fp

so the helmet shoots a shot? and the sprite needs some work

Thanks for letting me know

Cooldown is way to low, itā€™s the same as the duration which means you can perma-buff. (Cooldown takes effect when you use the ability, not when it ends). The range is almost 2 times that of the Jugg, and the effects make it a basically a jugg on steroids. Needs a good amount of balancing, but the basic outline of the sprite looks good, just maybe some color changes. I do like the little horns though.

This is basically a direct upgrade to jugg. UTs are sidegrades to begin withā€¦ I would honestly prefer your previous iteration. Also, just edit your post and title next time, no need to create a whole new thread

Armored to all? Holy hell! JEsus christ! This is more overpowered than the last one! Itā€™s basically a better version of the jugg. Holy hell, NO.

lmao imagine jugg effect to everybody

tf Im a red star

re-login. Youā€™ll get it updated.

Do I need to fix the sprite though?

The spriteā€™s base shape has potential, but the coloring still needs work. Try drastically varying degrees of hues for shades. If they donā€™t fit, you can just change them anyways. 2 colors or 3 means that there are 2 or 3 base colors, but hues for shading can go up to 3-5 per color!

k tanks man

Anything that directly affects another player in a potentially negative way is a no-no.

Speedy to all is dangerous if the other player isnā€™t expecting it - and thereā€™s no reason to expect you to suddenly run 1.5x as fast when youā€™re busy dodging; the Avatar strikes me as a good trolling location.

And Iā€™m just wonderingā€¦are you a professional artist? You sure seem like one

Sadly, noā€¦ My father is a graphic designer and my sister has a degree in Visual Design Communication, so some of their knowledge has rubbed off on me. Plus, I am their unofficial assistant.
I can do jack squat on creating photo-realistic pictures like ones you can find regularly on Deviantart, so noā€¦ Iā€™m not that good at painting.

Thanks for the assumption, though. That was very flattering!

the sprite needs a lot of shading. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha I thought you were, but that is very interesting

Yeah Im working on it right now