Helm of the Juggernaut drop rates?

Do you guys know on average how many sphinxes/herms I have to do to get the Helm of the Juggernaut? Assuming that I get loot every time (so we don’t include the times where I don’t get loot).

why cant you do herms?

dc lag i have bad comp (mac) lol

fyi hermit tentacles can also drop jugg :slight_smile:

like I said, if I get near a herm, I dc

I do try to do herms, but I always dc

You still need to hit the herm though to get jugg.

Jugg is unimaginable rare, so good luck. I’ve heard it’s harder to get from sphinx.

I’ve had 2 juggs from sphinx and none from herm.

There’s…really no way of knowing. You could get it on your tenth, your fifteenth, your hundreth, heck, maybe even higher than that. We just can’t guarantee anything.

I also have one from 2011

after you hit an tentacle ~200 dmg (at least for me) you qualify to drop from that tentacle, after all tentalces are dead, you have to hit sb on hermit to get those tentacles drop anything.
You can even try that now, dont hit any tentacle and see for urself

Damages to tentacles simply don’t count. And btw, it is the tentacle spawner not tentacle dropping the loot.

Afaik you have to hit the herm to get loot from the tentacles. The SB copies to the tentacles, which drops the loot. Otherwise it’d drop it in the blue water.

No, it doesnt. The tentacle spawners drop jugg, but you have to deal sb damage to the hermit. It is possible to get 6 juggs from a hermit but thats so astronomically rare

Honestly it doesn’t matter, my computer can’t handle herm, and still has a chance of dc-ing from sphinx if 2 many ppl.

Then get a better pc wtf

It was way easier to get them, once upon a time, when people managed to close a realm in a reasonable time. But who cares, let’s just stuff more and longer and ever harder events into the same old realm, while leaving droprates of original events as they are… right? 8)

Oh, and UT must be sb to be veri special snowflake and make white beg so exciting (how do you idiets feel about random white begs from shiny quest chest, btw??), so trading isn’t allowed. What, you got shiny iten for a class you dont play anyways? Hahaha you idiet. :smiley:

I heard that the drops were 1/800 from herm and sphinx and 1/2000 from tentacles from hermit. Those numbers might not be right. Seems like a complex dynamic and tedious system to add where you have to get sb on tentacles then sb on hermit for a chance at 1 jugg. I have had 3 juggs and currently have 2 on my warrior. 2 from sphinx and 1 from herm. I feel like it is easier to get from sphinx and heard it is but that is because rng went towards sphinx in the odd amount of times rng rolled for me to get a jugg. Just hope on rng because it doesn’t stack. dblade is 1/100 (I think) so if you do 100 abysses you are not 100% going to get a dblade. you can run 500+ or even 1000’s and not get one. It all depends on rng. The 1/100 or 1/800 or even 1/2000 are all just to signify how rare said item is.

RNG works like this: When you reach SB on an enemy, RNG will gather numbers for each item that has a chance at dropping. Say rainbow pots are 1/10 and eggs are 1/15 with 8 possible places to drop. RNG will take the 1/10 and 1/15 and put that for every tentacle or pentaract pillar. It will select a number and if the item is on that number you get it. A jugg, which is anywhere from 1/800 to 1/2000 will become a number within those odds. Once you reach SB, RNG will select a number and if it selects the number that the jugg is randomly attached to at random for that one roll session you get it.

With that information it makes you realize just how rare some of these items are. There is no over-damage mechanic or crazy additions like ‘Lucky kendo stick’. It is simple number selection and the roll of the dice.

A gambler’s game.

Rngesus pls love me.