Helm of the Molten Warrior

###Helm of the Molten Warrior

The helm was found in the depths by demons after an ancient adventurer melted, using its power incorrectly.

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 115
  • Duration: 9 seconds
  • Cooldown: 12 seconds
  • Range: N/A
  • Effect: Lava immunity to self, speedy to self (Lava immunity includes all damaging tiles)
  • Stat Bonus: -10 DEF, -10 VIT, -95 HP
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 450

Individual Chance of Soulbound Drop:
Imp of the Abyss (1 in 250,000 chance) (White Bag)

This helm offers a trade-off for the Warrior. It cannot buff those around him, and it has detrimental stats making the Warrior much less tanky. However, it offers the Warrior a unique ability while rushing- immunity to lava.

This immunity would be useful to maxed Warriors rushing Abysses and while lava-walking to third boss in the Shatters.
However, it’s very tough to solo lava-walk with this helm on a maxed Warrior because of the massive loss of HP and Vitality.

This helm is made for maxed Warriors who are rushing Abysses for Vitality/Defense and are lava-walking to third in the Shatters. The item is similar to the Quiver of Thunder because it offers a very unique bonus and drops very rarely from a common enemy. The reason it drops from the Imp of the Abyss is because it will incentivize maxed Warriors to kill the Imps. Have you noticed that when armor classes rush Abysses, they will usually kill all of the enemies in a room except for the Imps? This item should change that. It also makes rushing Abysses easier.

The loss of Defense, Vitality, and HP also makes rushing a little bit dangerous again in Abysses, but can help remove the danger of lava. The massive loss of Vitality and HP is due to the fact that most people have healing pets, that make rushing much easier on their own. (I made sure to make the HP debuff only 95 HP, so even while Cheater Armor is equipped, you cannot die due to the equipment)

The helm also blocks all damage from tiles, so you cannot be hurt by the Woodland Labyrinth’s Puke Water, the Avatar’s Pure Evil, and the Evil Water in the Deadwater Docks. However, because of the huge amount of damage flying at you in these areas, the helm is not recommended.

Please give me your criticism!

1/250,000… Thats almost as rare as winning the 300 million powerball lmao

bruh you know how RARE that is?

Hahaha yep! I wanted it to be extremely rare because of its use in farming, and because of how common Abysses are.

That’s literally 125x rarer than even the highest estimates for Jugg’s rarity. This is absolutely insane, and doesn’t fit a dungeon white.

What? You don’t come across enemies while lava walking.

This would break a certain dungeon

Just to be clear, the Quiver of Thunder, often thought to be one of the rarest drops in the entire game, is suspected to not even drop at 1/100th of the droprate you suggested. In fact, most people think it drops at a 1/5000 chance: literally 1/500th of what you proposed. That’s just way too unlikely.

As for the item itself, it’s just way too niche to be useful, especially with the lack of Berserk and stat reductions. For a 1/250,000 droprate, this item is an absolute joke.

The sprite isn’t horrible, though.

I’d rate this 3/10. There are tons of issues with this, as highlighted above, and I can’t justify ever using this. You seemed to put forward effort though.

Actually I think it was not to Curiousb but in response to the chain of Zloolerr’s posts? Curious only has 2

Wait what.
Oh, whoops. My bad. I was super tired when I typed that comment.

Yeah, but consider how many Imps of the Abyss there are, and how easy they are to kill.

Sprite is okay I guess, but this item seems way too situational for any real constant use.

Deadwater and the Abyss seem like the best times to use it, but you’re also getting chased by high damaging hordes of enemies (especially in DDocks), and the loss of the crucial life preserving stats feels like a much worse hindrance than the effect of not taking damage from liquids.

yeah I can tell :joy:

It’s not really meant for use in Deadwater. And in Abysses, it will make some parts of rushing much easier (Speedy and lava walking) and some parts harder (lower def/HP, higher risk of death). Because most people with experience have pets and have high attack, high def, high vit and high dex, they can usually rush super quickly even without an item like this. UTs should be unique and offer a new purpose. When’s the last time you saw an 8/8 die in an Abyss without lag or TPing at the wrong time?

Right, then why use this item?

Right, but not when the Tier 6 would even be better for rushing Abysses than this. At least then you’d be killing enemies faster.

Why do you ask?

I was going by the amount most people think it is. I wasn’t that tired.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.