Helm of Timeless Immortality

32 PM 53 PM
The battle helm of the gods, modified for mortal use of heroes.

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 130
Effect: Armored to self (2s), +400 Max HP to self (4s), Slow to enemies (2s)
Effects start simultaneously
Radius: 2 tiles
Total Duration: 5s
Cooldown: 14s
Feed Power: 1200

Loot Bag: image (1/600 drop chance)
Drops From: Lost Sentry

So it’s really OP. Way more than the Jug. I have no clue what the drop rates are for the Jug, so don’t blame me if the drop rate is too common. But the drop rate is 1/600, so it shouldn’t be that bad…

image you are very ugly

I was thinking about the Void Entity for the “Drops From” part, but the guy already has a handful of white bag items in his plate right now, so I thinking either:

• One of the Shatters bosses
  • Oryx (1 or 2)
  • Esben thy Unwilling
  • Lord o’ the Lost Lands
  • Janus the janitor
  • Lost Sentry
  • Avatar (the last airbender dude forget his name)

0 voters

Let’s sit on 3 djinns, a medusa, and a leviathan, guys…Anyone?

No…

In 15 minutes, save 1,000 HP or more on RotMG
(wasn’t an advertisement, just for humor)

bruh what even is this
not tbr but the sprite looks like a fucked up bottle or box with the batman logo on it. and the effects are absolutely insane
and if effects start simultaneously, why is the total duration 6s.
not even a cool down?
maybe go and play the game or learn to sprite and balance before you spam incomplete or gamebreaking ideas in the forums

It is too strong.
Removing armored and slow, reducing duration to 2s and adding a 6 second cooldown would help.
Maybe berserk (4s) to everyone but you in the 3 tile radius?
Warrior is also supposed to be a support class after all.

The double Hp is the most busted part of this item. When increasing max hp your current hp increases to compensate. So by doubling your max hp you are effectively getting a heal of equivalent of your max hp. As a comparison, a paladin’s seal only increases hp by around 100hp.

What you pretty much did here was smash the helm of the juggernaut (armored) and helm of draconic dominance (+180 hp). In addition to the slowing to enemies, this item is too op even with the high mp cost.

First off, HE’S AANG!!!
2nd off, a low drop rate does not justify it being OP

I honestly was going to say this.
Essentially, I took a look at OP’s realmeye page, he’s a 2 star. So he’s probably an alt or like you said, a new player with no experience.
However, I’ll say this:
Basically, he decided to make a Jugg-Paladin Seal-Draconic Dominance on a Batman Bootleg Helmet.
Let that sink in.

How, in any way, is this not way too overpowered

Everyone has said the helm is OP and I agree but the sprite is pretty bad…

I just want to point out that with fplate and decades equipped, this kicks you up to 2000 max hp. please don’t make me explain why that’s a problem.

Ooookay. I changed the stats because its obviously way too OP.

Who said this was my main account? This is simply my mule. My main one is RogueGamma (13 stars fyi) Oh, and YES I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GAME! It’s just that I got too carried away by the HP thingy.

A very very very unbalanced helm combining the Jugg and DDom.

One thing to note, adding a ridiculous Cooldown doesn’t change the fact that an item is broken.

On top of that, what is meant by Total Duration? The longest ability, Max HP, only lasts 4.

13 stars

Oooooop someone said it

Don’t insult him, he’s a professional with 13 stars fyi

What do you mean when you say total duration is 5s while cooldown is 14s