[HELP] Eati's Realmeye Bug

I have an unnamed account called Eati. The time I’m writing this message, the account is currently 70 stars. I can not message MrEyeball since I lack the permissions to message a player. Here is the realmeye for the account. https://www.realmeye.com/player/pNBkbnVh709. I have message Deca Support about the situation and they have told me to create a forums account and ask for help and possibly an administrator will respond to the post. Yes, I am unnamed and that’s the problem, however, I am a real player with a real active account and without my realmeye it feel like I’m left out. I don’t care for loot nor to speak to others or trade. I only care about fame and my stars.

I thought that unnamed players can’t qualify for certain soulbound loot like white bags? I don’t know why I think that, I must be wrong though.

The account is 3 years ago. I have played on the account and achieved multiple UTs. Now, unnamed accounts can not get soulbound and the highest loot possible is a brown/ pink bag.

You could try naming your account (i dont know how you got 70 stars without teleporting or trading)

I guess he just played like a true OG and didn’t fame train like a lot of players do (especially newer ones.) That would most definitely be a frustrating and difficult road, playing like that. Anyone who can play like that is a real realmking.

I don’t want to register a name that’s why I am asking for help :man_shrugging:

So if you dont need Realmeye for trading ( because of no name) and you can see you characters stats already what do you want to use Realmeye for?

I want to hide my last location because people keep stalking me as well as so LH discord don’t get pissed off at me since I am verified on Lost Boys and Pub Halls as Eati. I also want to write something on my realmeye description :stuck_out_tongue:

Im not really sure how to help you (maybe Mr. Eyeball can contact you in a different way)

@moderators (sorry about the ping) I know you are mainly on the forums, but do you have any idea on how Eati can access his Realmeye account?

Just name your account

I think you may be out of luck. The only way for MrEyeball to verify your identity in-game is via a PM. Since you can’t PM you can’t make an account. Unless @MrEyeball has a way around this I don’t think there’s anything you can do while remaining unnamed. You can try to send a RealmEye message to MrEyeball, since if there is something they can do they certainly won’t do it in public on the forum.

I can’t send a realmeye message to Mreyeball without having access to the realmeye account itself :man_shrugging:

Well, you’re using TenMinEati. You can send him a PM that way, no different than posting for help on another account on the forum while using that name.

I’m pretty sure that unnamed accounts don’t have a realmeye page, because there are many accounts with that same name. (Correct me if I’m wrong)

https://www.realmeye.com/player/pNBkbnVh709

Why don’t you just name yourself? You can’t even attempt to get any of the new UTs, so why continue playing while unnamed? It seems like a decision that just makes problems and doesn’t have any upsides.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this guy is a multiboxer that crashes multiple dungeons with his other accounts NotEati and WhosEati.

You’re right, this has been brought up on the reddit post he made on the same topic too

Lots of people have made fame train characters with Boots on the Ground. It’s really not that hard.

If that’s true, that would be an even better explanation. Getting fame and loot isn’t exactly hard on a multibox.

I never said anything about not teleporting, that other guy did. All I was saying is that, based on my experiences, boots on the ground can be a bit annoying when there are event gods that are far away from you and about to get steamrolled, or someone calls a dungeon, etc etc. But, fame training is easier than ever now because of LH discords.