Help me decide on my submission?

I suck at humanoids, so I’m going the abstract route again, but a humanoid might still be the better way to go. That’s what the game mostly consist of after all.

For now, what do you guys think?

Invader Sorcerer
UFOGif

Locomotive Knight
LocomotiveGif

I submitted the invader last year, but I also messed up my submission, so I’m not sure if they just didn’t like it or if it was the messed up submission, so I’m leaning towards the knight.

I just don’t know. We don’t get to submit 3 things this time, so I feel more anxiety about it my choice…

I also acted like a douche about their choices last year, so I’m not going to do that this time.

I think the Locomotive Knight skin looks really sick!
It might harder to win with the Invader Sorcerer skin, seeing as the recent Alien event already brought alien-themed skins.
That’s just my opinion though, so go with whatever skin you like the most!

i agree, but those both look really cool imo

They’re both amazing but the locomotive knight is just so much better, ecspecially after the alien event skin… Definitely locomotive

Locomotive 100%. It looks fucking sick.

Both are good, but go with knight, because sorcerer looks like pet skin

Locomotive ftw

that locomotive is really loco (in a good way)

He really was the little train that could.

congrats on your skin making it! definitely one of the cooler and more unique skins i’ve seen

Thank you. I still can’t believe that it’s real lol. Helps fight the depression!

Ahh I just saw your skin in a mystery box for the winners!! !
That’s so cool

i want that paladin, that knight, that mystic and that ambrosia !

OH MY GOD THERE IS A URGLE MYSTIC
I NEED IT I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT

doesn’t really look like urgle though…more like flying brain+parasite

Congrats on allowing us to become trains.

Man sometime shortly after the 3 new classes we’re gonna have more RotMG skins than pokemon

We have 3 new classes?

Now fame trains can be 100% fact

dye the train skin yellow/blue/red

=
fungal trains

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.