Help me improve my skins

I’ve started compiling my skins into a large spritesheet that can be used in pfiffls dye tool.

Because of this I’ve decided to overhaul some of them to make them better. So if you wouldn’t mind, download the sheets, stick them in the dye tool, then give me any and all criticisms on how to improve them. This is currently far from all of them, though I’m planning on doing this in batches of 10-15 skins each to make gathering criticisms and fixing them up a bit easier. I’m also not opposed to purging ones that are beyond help (i.e. mantis, it’s pure garbage).

Spritesheet - - - - Dyemask

- - - - - - - -

I can’t see any of the skins on my phone. They are so small

It’s clear all these skins are perfect. Are there any past skins you’ve liked in the past you think I should go out of my way to get into the sheet?

wtf do all those say so small

They’re spritesheets, you’re supposed to download them and stick them in the pfiffls dye tool. You can then test them out with the basic rotmg controls and in game dyes.

Updated sprite sheet. Minor fixes to everything and added 15 more skins. I never made spritesheets for these older ones so I have to remake them from scratch with just the poorly formatted .gifs of them for reference.

1 - 5
Chainsaw Villain, Chainsaw Hero, Big game hunter, Space Explorer, Krampus
6 - 10
Copper Vulture, Chickinja, Mantis, Haunted Hessian, Sol Pal
11-15
Tomb Frog, Unexpected Cardinal, Hashashin Princess, Piranha, Kako Rhonin
16-20
Spam-bot, Boardgame, Baby Bes, Fabulous Prince, Whip Adventurer
21-25
Cosmic Seer, Forgotten, Vortexian, Bombshell, Wendigo
26-30
Madcap Inventor, Spagyrist, Grim Thespian, Skulking Sentinel, Brass Boxer
31-32
Spanner Banneret, Ivory

what’s the third to last one supposed to be?

From the template; prince adam from he-man

From the actaul full image; the brass man from mtg

Princeadam
1674_200w

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.