Help me please! (Guild member PM griefing?)

Is this grounds to report? This guy is PM’ing members of my guild to defect to his guild. Can this be considered griefing or something? (I apologize if this is in the wrong category, I didn’t know where to put it.) (His guild is “Hearts” and mine is visible in the screenshots).

/ignore Pandateam.

But honestly, this could be considered harassment if he’s just harassing them to join his guild.

I certainly wouldn’t join someone’s guild if they had to literally beg me to join.

I agree, what I’m worried about is that the harassment may work. I think I’ve already lost one member thought most of us are too tight knit a guild to fragment so easily. Should I report it under harassment?

I guess he says he’ll stop?
(The dots were to scroll my chat further up so I could get that second screenshot better)

Edit: I’d say wait until he does it again

Okay, Ill keep this updated in case it happens again. Thank you.

His guild is prob trash anyways.

Dang, good job sticking up for others! I wish I could give you something more than just a like for that.

*invents a double like button

Im actually not joking. Doing something like that, even if it isn’t that big is really nice. I wish I could give him (or her) some kind of big appreciation for it.

You can though, like maybe some itenz ingame (he probably doesn’t need them though so you’re right)

Exactly what @Retero said. It’s good to see people from the forums stick out for one another and stand up to those who may offend and piss off others! Just shows how great of a community we are! :smile:

most of us

True. I can relate.

Good to see you aren’t assuming genders

We’re a good community, unlike a certain red community nearby

@CandyShi @Killith nothing I should wrong with the post besides you guys not ignoring every bot in sight :frowning: for some reason it annoys me

Also tbh just ignore it and if any of you guild mates ask you why he pmed them tell em to ignore him because he’s annoying

I was on usmw2 for an unspecified reason totally not deca’s servers crapping on usnw’

So didn’t have the bots ignored on that server yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Candy flexin with that set
lmfao

Fite me

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.