Help.... read below [how to 8/8 safely?]

lol true dat

heres how ive always done it unless i came into sudden wealth

dex, sprite worlds
spd, snake pits
do labs and udls and all the time hopefully you will have gotten a decent amount of def by now
if not farm glands or oryk till you have close to half def or more depending on the class
starting doing abbys for vit and the occasional def, though i find it drops somewhat commonly

from there catch any ot you can find they are very easy and safe in most groups, really avoid most tombs or any higher end life dropping dungeon if you arent comforable in them

farm abbys and oryx for def and items sell that for life

how i do it now is a bit different but that is how i used to do it

bruh where did u even saw meh do dat, well I was messing around with LA ( lost avatars ), having so fun much, I left after a whileā€¦

also doing dat

or I can just tp to the rusher after he literally reaches the boss

57 AM

this is how I progressed so far with my wizard and havenā€™t died yet, just a few more sprites/snakes and Iā€™m 2/8, basically Iā€™m too scared running in abby with my wiz, if I stay I might get called " leecher ".

That is called leeching and is heavily discouraged

Iā€™m wiz, and yā€™know ill just go and help around

more than 2 years playing didnt achieve 6/8 lel

Wait, in your graveyard, why do you have a level 6 rogue with a spirit dagger dying to a Leviathan?

Really the only way youā€™ll ever get a 6/8 is grinding in playing safe.

It took me 1 year to get my first 5/8.

I still havenā€™t gotten anything better.

All it takes is time.

The gameā€™s a grind, but it never really seemed like it to me. After running hundreds of these same dungeons to get a maxed character feels nice, but eventually having a maxed character is just boring, which is why I prefer foruming than actually playing the game.

Just died on my first 4/8, apparently I thought it was a good idea to participate in my first shatts and get to the first boss for the first time, then I ran into 5 stone magesā€¦, The highest I could of achieved then was only 1/8, now Iā€™ve proven to myself I can get to 4/8ā€™s :slight_smile:

If you donā€™t die, you wonā€™t get better.

heckkkkk ignore that rogue, I was picking a chest in godlands when a leviathan was shooting me, dunno it was just killing meh. btw view the others :confused: I was too stupid with those tops, even the nile ._. good thing I have 1 more nile.

ehhh after 1 year I either am still here or quitted, but first choice is 100% sure. my wiz is too op I can just help them rushers so I donā€™t get called leecher and I get loot cuz wizard has insane dps

reason why I hate maxing dex is because sprite worlds are Boring and sick and annoying ._.

I never ever do shatters, I only do one if I max speed because I canā€™t keep up with the group, then either we get dragged or I nexused because I was too scared. well yā€™know I always die, even if I had 2 close calls in my wiz, ill die, ill expect dat

Do you know the secret for not being called a leecher? Just say three words: ā€œty for rushingā€.
If they call you leecher anyway just ignore them.

And donā€™t rush on robe classes unless you are confortable enough (ie high level pet) or youā€™re a priest with prot.

lul thanks for sharing the secret :slight_smile:

I rush with my priest boy, only 70 heal. also, PPE BTW LEL XD

rotmg memes dont die ._.

they really should though

ikr

just play it safe and take your time. if u feel like ur getting even a bit bored on a char then switch to another. it helps to avoid recklessness and helps u to stay alert each time u switch characters. also setting a hp threshold to nexus is never a bad idea.

they do

crystalā€¦ clear water

Have to rush, lol I compete while playing in the most relaxed way possible. You donā€™t have to rush to compete, you have to learn to simply be capable as you really arenā€™t competing as other peoples characters donā€™t actually affect you.