Help.... read below [how to 8/8 safely?]

bruh I know that, its my pet killing meh. or its me being stupid and attacks her during that chase

it dead alr, I want more answers XD but just don’t judge it out.

I think he mean the shotgun, when you first enter the room and his pet paralyzes Limon while on top of you.

yep, very true, in fact it is done 3 times to me

Yeah just leave it alone until it throws down the turrets.

then what do I do if I dagger/bow/sword class? low range to hit limon between turrets, I move side by side and I still get hit.

git gud <o/

I would recommend just using ranged classes for now, and make sure you nexus if you get crossfired in godlands

best reply I seen in the entire topic, petty.

I want break from using archers/necros/wand classes, tried them alr a lot and I still die.

:wink:
no but seriously if you can’t dodge those bullets it shows that you don’t know the pattern well enough.

getting hang of it tho

anddd

It’s up to you in the end but those classes are good for what you want to do.

cool, lemme 8/8 a priest. tho mine died 1/8 to white demon of the abyss.

well… erm…

I really don’t know what to tell you. Surviving on robe classes is tough because of low defense, and melee classes have a really short range. So, just make a farming character, like a Sorcerer or wizard, and farm pots. a lot of them. once you have enough, just feed it to another character to hopefully max it. if you don’t have another character, consider making a mule.

I have mule, kongregate, but ITS SOO LAGGGYYYY -

You need to memorize the shot patterns of every god. You can read the wikis to get a brief description, but you will need to get hands-on experience dodging. Until you master dodging the shots of limon and the gods, it will be very difficult to max (especially without a healing pet).

Try playing very conservatively. When I first started, I would nexus whenever I hit 400 hp as a knight. If you’re only doing glands and sprites (which is probably a good idea on an unmaxed character when you’re just starting), whatever you can get from them isn’t worth your death.

memorized gods pattern, circling sprite medusa, strafe them ent gods, go gaps in between the shots of ghost god, and stuff. if ye play steam , watch meh play the game.

Have you tried steam or flash player yet? They lag less according to my friends, but you’ll lose your current progress.

I play on steam. and how u play on flash player?

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector

oh ok … thx! will use flash as my farmer,kongre as mule and steam as rotmg main

I hope it helps out…