Help.... read below [how to 8/8 safely?]

Don’t even think about 8/8. Not gonna happen, not for a while. You need to learn how to farm dungeons efficiently. Don’t play greedy or stupid, you can’t afford it. Figure out how to 1/8 reliably first. Then 6/8 reliably and be able to farm gear you need. Then you can worry about an 8/8. It’s essentially a luxury and you won’t be able to do it without the fundamentals.
Tl;Dr slow down cowboy, gotta learn a game before you get good at it.

oh ok, but I’m saying I want 6/8, oh well, I gotta listen to successful players.

but when I use flash. it says

d’oh this isn’t good

unable to load language ( en )

help meh

I noticed that on the characters you have maxed in the past, you never completely maxed defense. Right now, defense is at a low point in value. I would suggest creating a necro or bow class. Whenever you find an abyss of demons, notify your guild (which I can see is a group of very experienced players) and call the dungeon in your guild chat. You can easily rush the dungeon as a group with several of your maxed friends and get a def from the boss or the leprechaun when it dies. (Just a warning, don’t get frustrated if you can’t catch the leprechaun; it is very fast, so fast it can run through walls because of its tiles per second. Just try to get at least 500 damage in for a pretty good chance at sb loot. If you do the dungeon with a small enough group, you should be guaranteed a vit or def or both).

An alternative method is to do Tomb of the Ancients. The best method for you would be to create a trickster, if you have it unlocked. Don’t try to kill the bosses or any of that. You aren’t experienced enough if you die to godlands still. Wait for the bosses to all die. Stay behind a pillar until the quest for them disappears. When the leprechaun appears (it will say “!” in chat) try to get some solid hits in. Use your teleportation to keep up with it and try to get some solid damage in. I find that life bots drop about half the time from leprechauns. Right now it is very easy to enter the server US West 2 and sell the life potion for 8 def. This is a very fast but more boring way to max, although you have some chances at better UTs. I would suggest a combination of both methods I suggested.

P.S.- I find it very useful to activate all of the options in the experimental menu. Just turn every setting in there to active so that you only see your own shots and damage. This makes it easy to tell how much damage you have done and if you are hitting enemies or not. If you don’t have hp bars turned on, press the “h” key to toggle them on and off. This may help with you dying in godlands. Also, nexus as frequently as you feel like. Hoard hp and mp pots and try to learn from your deaths.

Use the link at the bottom of the browser client on realmofthemadgod.com that says "https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/client." Make sure this is the link you use.

It’s all about patience. It’s a slow game, play carefully and you will eventually get it.

Honestly just dont be afraid to do events and dungeons. Being afraid will just slow down progress that you can make and fun. Youll mostly be stressed out on the game trying to 8/8 then having fun.

I learned godlands on an alt/mule account using throwaway wiz’s farming for my char on my main account. Once my main char’s def maxed, I learned dungeons. As others have mentioned, if you are still dying consistently in godlands, you still have lots to learn. I find learning to drag one or two gods at a time to a spot I cleared helped me.

My first 6/8 took at least a year, so don’t worry about it too much.

Wizard is really really good for beginners. Would recommend.

In your past replies, you said that you most often die in godlands or when fighting limon (basically because of playing too aggressively). And, since you said you know the god shooting patterns, you most likely are dying because of playing too aggressively or greedily.

It’s great that you’re reading a bunch of guides and watching videos (when I was trying to max I spent over 40 hours reading about class, enemy, and dungeon mechanics), it isn’t really useful if you don’t know when to nexus or back off. While you may have consumed enough literature on the game, it’s equally important to learn from your own mistakes and try different things.

Dying to Limon multiple times because your pet paralyzes him isn’t really an indication of this growth which is necessary to your success. It seems to me that you’re just playing the same way with each character you make, but you expect to get better results. Whenever you die, understand why you died and make a conscious effort to never die this way again. You died because your pet zapped Limon? Don’t bring a pet when you’re doing sprite worlds. Worst case scenario, you’ll nexus. Limon simply doesn’t have enough damage output to kill you unless you actively decide to take that risk.

No other game I’ve played has as big a learning curve as RotMG. It took me ~200 deaths before I had the experience necessary to get a 6/8. It took me 6 more months to consider myself an “okay” realm player. By then, I’d already clocked in around 1000 hours on the game, and I still had a lot of room for improvement.

Use your deaths as a chance to change how you play the game. Get your hands dirty. If you want to speed up the maxing aspect of the process, I recommend playing conservatively (as I said previously, nexus with 400 hp on a knight). There isn’t really any other unique advice that people can offer you. Just play, adapt, and enjoy the ride. You’ll get a 6/8 when you’re ready.

P.S. Maxing a character quickly isn’t that helpful to making you a better player. I previously had tried maxing my new friends for them so that they would become “good” enough to do high end content with me. Almost always, that turned out to be a bad investment, and they, ultimately, became good players through their own efforts (each one has over 600 hours logged on realm).

You play for 6 months, then quit for two years, then start playing again and after a month you’ll get a bunch of 6/8s and a jugg. Worked for me.

Just play smarter. Don’t take unneeded risks and make an effort to learn how to dodge and keep your character alive. If you really badly want to reliably 6/8 then stay away from dungeons that drop life and mana and focus on the godlands. If you are dying in the godlands and it’s dungeons then you simply don’t have enough experience. Just keep playing and look for a noob friendly guild if you can.

Focus on getting 6/8 before 8/8, having two 6/8s is better than one 8/8. Especially if you don’t have that much wealth at the start of the game.

And play a class you know you will have better time surviving on, it’s weird necromancer didn’t do the trick for you… So try paladin or priest instead.

im using exact version as that, still happens

maybe yep. will improve

thanks ya all, lemme see if I can learn, I’m which I learn slow asf

omg wow i have same problems xD i keep making characters and they keep dying because enemies are mean >;(((

The best way to learn is by playing the game. In my opinion, guides don’t help very much in comparison to actual gameplay. In fact, sometimes guides can be biased and may skew your view of certain aspects of gameplay or classes. It is bad to play without an open mind. Go experience things for yourself and learn from yourself.

ok, lemme experiment everything :stuck_out_tongue: I hope I can find a class good using to me

btw doh this isn’t good is still happening

pally is decent if your pet is bad, but id recommend an uncommon pet for that

game is pretty hard at first, after the first 6/8 comes itll get super ez trust me