Help.... read below [how to 8/8 safely?]

my pet is electric/heal and 49/41

after you max that first pet 50/50, start to try to get a humanoid with heal/mheal/elec
it’ll help a lot, as heal and mheal are the most important stats for a pet

but i mean, any class is playable with 41 heal.
id recommend ranged classes: sorc, wizard, necro, priest are great choices

so ill feed deluxe burger?

and tried those, didn’t work good, died

I think your biggest problem here is that you’ve convinced yourselves that watching videos and reading guides is enough to get you good in the game. It took me five years to reach my current level and I still suck balls(Note I play off and on and when I’m on, I play like thirty minutes max a day, but that’s besides the point).

FIRST, find a hp heal pet. Do you have one of those?

He has elec/heal 49/41

First two abilities should always be hp and mp as low level mp heal is useful while low level electric is entirely unpredictable

First, don’t play necker: pasen best
Second , profit

huh rlly, I never convince my self to read em, I read em when I try that specific idea

too ill keep cracking eggs until I find one?

I don’t get it.

The answer is simple yet hard , stop dying.
Stop doing stuff that even has a single percentage of killing you and when you get the hang of it , you will understand the mechanics of the game and understand how easy it actually it is.
spend more time .

ok ill try my best. I don’t know its that easy, because I hate it when the death is unfair, like I rubber band, oh well

Now that is one frustrating thing that no one can help with , basically the only thing that kills you after you get good , and those ice spheres.

totally yep, and I died with one, rubber banding + dragged greater snake viper -_-

y am I dying alottttttttttttt

how do I use necro… I keep dying and dying and dying and dying all over again, jeezzz :man_facepalming:.

nvm I have 2/8 necro :smiley: ( vit and dex ) 18 spd and 13 def

Necromancer might be a good class for you, as you do have some experience with it. Just remember: As a robe class, your robe does not make you a player that should tank shots. It’s very easy for a Robe class to die, even when maxed with DEF, and because Necromancer has a lower VIT cap, taking damage without healing can prove to be fatal.

Congrats! Now, SPD is actually imo the easiest part to get. Farm some Snake Pits or go after Medusas and Ghost Gods. But seeing that you have 18 SPD and you need 50 SPD to max, it might be a couple of hours.

Try to learn from your deaths

Use your skull smartly especially if you have a relatively weak Heal/MHeal pet. Try not to use it offensively, but save it as something you can use to heal yourself when you find yourself in a bit of trouble.

I actually said I need 18 Spd and def to max, but oh well, I hope it doesn’t die. thx ya all for helping me know how ridiculously easy the game is.

It actually is a pretty hard game

maybe yep