Help.... read below [how to 8/8 safely?]

More like definetely

Cuz everyone dies

100% yes

especially if u have slow net. it will rubber band 100% of the time, which I hate

just practice running dungeons, no pet/bad pet keep at the very least 6 HP pots on you (MP imo isn’t that important if you can shoot, but some classes use it really well like knight and priest).

Practice practice practice and it’ll become super easy.

Also if you’re new make a mule account and store 25 def pots, dunno if that’s still the go to thing but generally don’t drink pots until you can max def unless you’re doing a PPE or something

and yes it died, my 2/8 necro died.

rubber band + green pot = death. I hope all of u damn char that I controlled have a good life in damn heaven

because every thing always hates me. why do I keep dyingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

implying there’s a difference

its alr blue

you learned your lesson or nah

I learn lessons when u guys don’t say

heehee

XD lol. yep I did learn it, exit when u rubber band

I prefer die when you rubberband

lol never, losing 8/8 char to a net problem is ridiculous

You seen talwar’s paladin?

no why?

He completely lagged out on his oldest character with all sorts of stuff then died In A shatts.

mistakes :stuck_out_tongue: but I guess it will happen to me

watch for a couple secs

Recently I had a huge net jitter, so I was constantly scared I was gonna die. I kept closing out my tab every time it started to rubberband in glands. Then I dced when chasing a leprechaun

on a side note ive played ~2 years and am fine having never been 8/8 and not planning to become 8/8

lol rip them char. all I want is to try 6/8, but I think it will take a year