Help.... read below [how to 8/8 safely?]

I’ve been playing about the same amount of time. Had a huge break in the middle, but I got 1 7/8 (it died), and 6 6/8 (2 alive). I would say that’s decent. @princemth I would say play the game and get used to it to get better.

ok then, ill try

As for dying from limon jumps, try to get a sense of the timing for his first jump, and walk backwards when he’s about to jump. This way he gets paralyzed and you get 2-3 tiles away from him as he erupts.

I have a pet with electric myself and this works for me.

from doing a lot of ice tombs. I almost maxed def, with 2 life and nile :slight_smile:

Experimentation is the best way to go :smiley:

First of all

8/8 comes with years of experience. It took me 2 years just to get my first 6/8. Took me 4 years to get an 8/8. I see that you created your account 47 days ago. You shouldn’t even be thinking about an 8/8,

Secondly

You can’t rush an 8/8. It took me thousands of deaths. Those deaths were rough, but they helped me to get better and what to do.

Thirdly

If you die even on a terrible character, you should just quit for the day or the week. I can tell you are addicted, but you need to control yourself. In the future when you have 8/8s and you die on that character, you can die on more and more characters

Lastly

You need experience. You can’t just get level 20 for the first time and you can expect to get really good items, but the reality is you are ****. When you die admit that it was you and you will learn from that.

he lags
@Princemth get a better computer

he lags
@Princemth get a better computer

mkay. ill practice very hard, loses my 2 good char yesterday, which is sad.

money is problem.

oh

then why are you playing realm

look. first of all, computer is not lagging, my internet is, second of all, it only rubber bands when it is slow or my sister youtubes

'unless a MacBook with:
2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB
Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB
can’t process a pixelated game, it can run the game no problem, unless if 2nd

Get better wifi :smiley: Beat up your sister so she not take up so much ;D

and I won’t play if my sis YTs

no no no, I didn’t mean to insult you. I’m so sorry. If you need money, you should contact some health clinics and fast food places for help in supporting yourself. I suggest you not play realm anymore, your life and future is more important. It’s really for people who are not in financial debt.

mom has store, dad is farmer, my life is good as it should be, ill be developer in the future, so what more?

Stop being a dick. You probably know what he means… Only I get to be dicks to new players

I would challenge you to a fight

but I’ll probably lose

ok :frowning:

you said that money is a problem

and I so I thought you meant that you weren’t getting enough money to support yourself

“Thought”

I am supporting my self bro… now lets just stop this fight and lets make peace again :slight_smile: just so @moderators don’t close this thread for that reason. we do have money to pay the bills, mom just doesn’t have enough money ( 30k pesos ) to buy a better laptop, she even said " this is the only thing we can gift to you, take care of it ". if I don’t play realm, then I doubt someone doesn’t miss me for a reason. and since it is also graduation for me, I can get a lot of medals for contesting, being behaved, and more.