use2 is popping now

server restart :stuck_out_tongue:

which baz@ nvm found it

no baz they pop in nexus

Whatā€™s your other account

https://www.realmeye.com/player/lolkongkon
https://www.realmeye.com/player/x1devan
https://www.realmeye.com/player/Xxsexykong

These are only the ones I remember and 2 of them are banned. Back then there wasnā€™t any pets and accounts were expendable as fuck. If I could get my old mule dump file from my friend I could probably find even older accounts

is ninja good?

he is really hard to use.
So i do not recommend it for new players.

okay, how bout trickster?

trickster is easier than ninja but still hard to use.
my first 8/8 was Knight, followed by Huntress.
Huntress and knight are the easiest to 8/8 in my opinion.

I did tried trickster, turns out its so hard to aim the decoy. ill try those once my archer dies. is pally even good

ā€¦
paden is pretty cool
in fact all the classes are pretty cool
just some have higher learning cueves

ex. mystic is harder to learn to play than wizard, and ninja is harder to learn to play than rogue

However this doesnā€™t mean that the class is worse
it pretty much comes down to preference

ahh soo since I like ranged chars, ill play staves and bow classes

How aboutā€¦

no

Edit:

This game is easy once you master it - it took me around 1.5 years to get my first 8/8, and now I have 9 in the span of a few months. Donā€™t be discouraged, my first 6/8 only came after a year of playing or so. Hell, i didnā€™t even drink potions for 5 months of playing or so.

Here boi, listen to me for a minute.

Back in the day, I was the biggest noob of noobs. In about a year of playing, I only maxed one stat, that whole time. Dex on my assassin.

I took a break for about a year and when I came back, I was very surprised that I was able to max 2/8 in only one try.

Skip to now, I always have my characters go at least 2/8 if not 3/8 or 5/8. (I donā€™t have very many 4/8)

If your goal is to just get a character to 6/8 or 8/8, I think you have the wrong mindset. If your goal is to max an 8/8, fine. Personally, my goal is to be able to max get a class 4/8 every time I play while doing it somewhat PPE style.

My tip for becoming 8/8, is to learn the game and get good. I went from being a complete noob, to be decently good by getting good. Play the game and eventually, you will create an 8/8.

Or you can just spend money.

(I havenā€™t spent a dime on this game and look where I got!)

I have been playing for 4 years and have never got past a 6/8ā€¦ You shouldnā€™t rush.

That was me but then I didā€¦ Once you break the barrier, you just keep breaking it, and then at some point, a 7/8 has no meaning anymore

guys, lemme take a rest after 1 month of straight playing :slight_smile: I guess resting after a death is good rite?

guess ur right.

does lessons from other games even rlly carry over. ( ex: WOTB, donā€™t rush, take u time to learn. )

I wanna try PPE so badly, sad my pet is 50E/50H. maybe I can learn without using weapons from my vault

seems like I think so.

reminds me of clicker heroes ( dunt continue to read if u donā€™t know how the game works ), at first glance, starting from scratch seems boring, but after u keep practicing, u can just rake in all the chars

sad I didnā€™t reached 2nd slot, was absent on 28th day and then I didnt collect everything.

If it makes you feel better - I still have yet to 6/8. Solely because Iā€™m a lazy shit.