Help.... read below [how to 8/8 safely?]

rotmg is really fast paced, you’re going to HAVE to rush to keep up, and to build up skill you’re going to try to rush hard dungeons just so you can have practice dodging better, or just for the thrill of it or maybe you’re soloing that dungeon

But that really only applies to most dungeons, maxing characters, on the other hand, it’s important to accumulate potions and gear that you can sell for potions that you do need, but make sure not to take things too slow - death happens for me around once a month, the way I see it the longer you take to do something the more it’s going to slip out of your grasp.

I’ve been trying to get a legendary pet for 5 months now, and I’m just playing casually. It ain’t working.

TL;DR Work towards your goal safely, but make sure to take risks now and then (going deep in tombs, shatters, etc), and dont forget your nexus button works.

U can also do like shattering+1@gmail.com to keep more organized

Lol I remember when I didn’t rush udls on a 4/8 necro because I was scared, now I have decent experience, got 1 7/8, and thankfully I can rush udls now. there is a 3 step process at getting good at the game.

1. Practice
  2. Practice
  3. Practice
    that simple

Oops I just saw that I already replied to this thread. oof

im fucking scared when it comes to udl,snakes rushing, especially when u 0/8 ;-;. theres slimes in next floors while vampires are chasing u then previous room are mummies. one of my deaths was because of vipers in snakes pit, I tped to rusher and he dragged over 10+ vipers and I got raped

snake rushing is easy as crap

however vampires and lair constructs can mess up an udl rusher

well wizard has nightmares when 0/8

btw which dungeon gives def? I’m sick having 15 def ( I have toga ) and y’know, monsters almost do their base damage to me

For Godlands Dungeons, sewers and occasionally abysses and sprites drop def.

I dont see anyone running sews

It’s a less popular one to run and is a relatively uncommon dungeon

so I’m stuck running sprites and abysses only to get def rarely >_<

especially I’m a wiz, ill be careful running around with 15 def

I mean, I’m pretty sure it’s much more unlikely to get a def from sprites than abysses. So, abysses you go I guess.

hmmm seems like it will be abysses then, better go in one with someone

Also, Gods can drop Def. Specifically, Leviathans, Ent Gods, Slime/Smile Gods, and Beholders.

ye ik dat, but I think thats much better. better activate my clovers on a god killing spree

lemme just learn it all by my self. someone even said that I keep on posting same damn topics that always has same problems all over again :confused:

lab boss 2

I remember how I died with my first 2/8 in a snake pit when I was trying to follow a knight who was rushing. all you have to do is be able to break the walls fast enough, then your good.

Btw, I saw you trying to kill a Lost Avatar with one other sorcerer (albeit, he was 8/8, had t13 wand, ut scepter from parasite chambers + more). That’s not safe. Maybe try other things than killing Lost Avatars?