Help Wanted [Dungeon Projects]

CALLING TALENTS! 3…2…1…

My sequel to the Cryptic Rift – the Mourning Point – is going to be released soon. I am around 75% done with the dungeon itself (I still need to input enemy stats), but the total project is far from finished. There is something you guys should know:

I’m going all out on this one.

I don’t log into RotMG other than collecting my Daily Rewards, and my time in these Forums have slowly withered towards inactivity. This is why I have decided to go all out. Along with the dungeon designs, I’m also planning on making:

• A short comic strip on the creation of the Mourning Point (this will dive into a plot on the Void Entity, the Marble Colossus, and Oryx)

• A live-action dungeon trailer. This will probably be the most difficult part, but I kinda want to give it a shot.

And since there are so many talented people out there in this community, these are what I ask of you guys…

• If you are interested in helping with the creation of the comic stip, scroll to the end of the post and you will see my Discord username. Add me as a Friend and message me, “Applying for Comic” or something like that.

• If you are interested in helping with the creation of the trailer, scroll to the end of the post and you will see my Discord username. Add me as a Friend and message me, “Applying for Trailer” or something like that.

Once you do that, I will add you to a Discord server, where you can meet with other helpers and collaborate. I will give you a Role of your chosen project. Then you can get started!

FAQ (not very “frequently asked”)

Q: Can I apply for both projects?
A: Absolutely! The more projects you help with, the better!

Q: If I apply for one project, can I still participate in the other?
A: You can see the messages and progress of the other project, but you will not be able to chat.

Q: If I help with the projects, am I allowed to see the actual dungeon progress?
A: Unfortunately, no. The dungeon itself is a solo work by me only, and any progress will be kept a secret, as I don’t want any spoilers.

REWARDS

Some of you may be thinking, “So what’s in it for me? Do I get anything for donating my talent?” The answer is SORT OF.

At the end of the project, I will be hosting a private pop chain with all of the fellows that have worked with me (in celebration, of course!). The exact details of this not clear and it is subject to change.

I am also giving away some Life Pots and maybe even a Death Skin later on to the most deserving participant. This is still to be decided, however.

It’s not the greatest reward, but it’s something.

(Also note that I will kick any participant that does not work, so don’t try to sneak in just for the rewards!)

My Discord username is RogueGamma#9336

So yeah! This is what I had in mind, and I hope to see you all on Discord!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that NO FACES will be included in the trailer. I only need a few basic stuff like a hand wiping some snow off a rock, etc.

how is that project going

I have started the comic part of the project around 2-3 weeks ago. I am ~20% done with it (I am done with main character fighting the Event Boss).

Since no one volunteered for helping with the project, I decided to make it a solo work, which I’m fine with. I gave myself a deadline of finishing the entire project (dungeon layout, comic, and everything else) by December because the dungeon is snow-themed and I wanted to get things in on Christmas.

Thank you for asking, though. The post kind of got ignored. :smile:

bump cuz i want to see this :slight_smile:

I want it done by Christmas, so I’m kind of in pressure right now xD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.