Help With My Class!

I currently have a 7/8 Rogue, 7/8 Wizzy, Free slot. I want to see what you people think I should make for my third slot and what synergizes the most with my current characters. Thank you very much.

P.S. If you can add a why that would be amazing.

I hate to admit it, but paden seems like the best for you.

P A D E N oh yas

Honestly you need a melee, you should make a warrior.

make a warrior

ignore both of them play paden

Pally or Warrior. Paladin is easiest to max on average out of all the 14 classes (Ninja might be easier by a few) and can heal. Warrior doesn’t need heals because he’s bulky and kills things too fast.

You have a rusher and damage dealer but you don’t have a melee. They can come in handy, especially the pally.

HELLO ITS ME @ImCOOKIEE !

In your case, grabbing a melee heavy armor class will be suitable.

Also, your other two classes are solo-based.

Grab either a warrior (you can self-buff and team-buff at will), or a pally (be a nice person and save people).

If you’re looking for a fun class, do not play pally. If you’re looking for survivability, play pally.

I’d say you need a melee class. If you want good Def plus stun ability, go for a Knight. If you want a melee that can heal, go for a Paladin. If you want the best melee class and IMO the best class period, go for a warrior. :slight_smile:

That’s debatable. I personally find all melees fun because you just run in and fricken blow everything up no matter what class you’re playing. Some find Trix fun because they like running away from 20 gods. Some don’t because they don’t see the use of prisms and see it as a lackluster Sin or Rogue.

Honestly, I literally want to kms every time I play pally, the only reason I had 2 7/8 pallys at one time is because the first one I wanted to try the class out, and then I got oreo so I made another. Pally is so boring imo, the ability is just not fun. Also very squishy defense wise so you can’t just run through stuff. It’s probably the low dex that really bugs me. I have a third right now but it’s being used as my suicide char since it’s decent for survivability.
It’s just my opinion tho

I actually have to agree with that. Back when I wasn’t maxing I tried out pally. As frail as an Archer and was pretty weak too. Knight was just FAAARRRR superior.

p a d e n 4life

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.