Here's how to run the Parasite Chambers (SOLO) w/Video!

After creeping on the forums a bit, I have noticed that a lot of people are having an issue figuring out how the Parasite Chambers runs. What the enemies do, how to fight them, strategies, how the boss works, etc. I have done a solo run here and explained as much as I could on how to run this dungeon.

This guide goes over:

*The various enemies in the dungeon

*A treasure room

*The boss’s attack patterns

*How to clear the dungeon

I even did it solo so it can be seen as less intimidating (I also recommend it over large groups! Sorry discord!)

Anyway, here’s the video. I hope you guys all learn from it!

Here are two of the Untiered items as well, in case you were curious what they were and what they did:

Recurring Terror Spell

And the Scepter of Devastation

Very useful video, learned patterns to the boss with this, but a tip would be a little less careful because the enemies really aren’t that scary after knowing the way they attack and damage.

The only reason I stressed being careful is because people get to jumpy or try to rush it immediately. There are several rooms in here that can and will one shot you if you accidentally get armor broken by a barrel. It’s more or less a “Hey, this is a thing that can happen, make sure you understand the layout before you go nuts” kind of thing.

Besides, saying “Hey, it’s safe, rush this as your 8/8 and you’ll be fine” to have someone turn around to pop an 8/8 grave because of my advice does not sound like a good idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Besides, clearing the ENTIRE dungeon gave me almost 50 fame total. For one dungeon clearing. To me, that’s worth it since I don’t like to sit in a fame train. Just thought that would be worth mentioning!

After getting my ninja to 2k base in 5 hours, ima do same with my huntress (I hate bow classes and fame training)

you seem like you do them often

I’ve run probably ~50 of them at this point? Maybe 60? I guess that could be considered often lol

ive done 1 and boy did that go well…
lost a 7/8 wizzy with my 8th tablet

Ouch :frowning: RIP wizzy. Was it in a large group or solo?

8-9 person group

Ah. That makes it more difficult. I almost wouldn’t recommend any more than 4 in a group. Too much HP scaling and too many barrels getting kicked around lol

Good video dude, was very informative and entertaining to watch. :ok_hand:t2:
You should make more RotMG videos.

I appreciate the compliment! I intend to keep going with the tutorials for each dungeon. The problem is finding empty realms to do empty dungeons :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What other dungeons you have in mind?

Why can’t u just pop dungeons in guild?

O wait that’s stupid that would cost lots of gold

Spoiler alert:

I’m working on Shatters right now since no one seems to understand how that works in the realm!

No idea is stupid! But that’s exactly why I can’t/won’t do it lol. That will get pricey fast!

Never hurts to have a couple different guides on it, have you seen Talwar’s? It was well made.
Anyway, good luck! I’ll look forward to it. :relaxed:

The enemies and boss are 2scary4me. Not because of their attacks or anything. But because how they look. So spoopy. But nice guide, I really wanna run a lot of these.

i did 1 parasite chamber and i got a mana lol