Heroic UDL Guide?

Post anything related to the Heroic UDL.

Post helpful tips/tricks, dodge/shot patterns, rushing, etc.

Rushing is simple, just bring a Rouge or a “tanky” class (Knight works), and rush and stun.

If you have >15 people (due to multiple people prssing enter at once) It’s much better to use a priest or a necro.

Source: Personal Experience

Necromancer best class. Always.

Also, the HUDL’s drop some really good shit. Pick up a Necro and run them.

From what I’ve seen, you can get the ST Skull (someone got it on my first HUDL), and the ST Ring (I got it on my latest run (4th one), finishing my set). It’s actually really dope, especially since it’s like 2 - 4 wis per run. Obviously, that’s not really answering your question, but play a safe class for sure. Survival is number one. Even if the class doesn’t do that much damage, it’s better than dying, so I’d always go for Necro.

I would recommend not doing it until they fix the yellow confused star that is stacked.https://i.redd.it/ytu0uhkju5t21.gif for reference

git gud.

No but really, just dodge everything you can dodge and take a moment to recover when you lose 200 health.
Circling in small circles is a valuable skill and bringing a healing class can help.

If you are low on hp/mp, grab a red/blue orb to get some healing, if there are none, be patient.

Realistically, you could run it on basically any class, as every phase has a gap for you to fit in and shoot, even as a melee.

Besides that, any other tip is to use a ranged class to hit from afar. Necro is good since the HUDL naturally has a lot of minions, but Huntress or Sorcerer can be just as effective if you dodge a little more.

don’t bother

:^( I think that you are wrong

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.