Heya, it's me

I’ve been inactive on these forums for a long time now and there’s something I need to share with you guys.
As some of you might now I have been suffering from a disease for quite some time now. Living in Africa with limited healthcare, doctors thought I had laryngitis. A foreign doctor came in a few months back and had me checked out. He was very worried after he had a look into my condition and I was flown into South Africa for more advanced treatment. Doctors from all over Johannesburg had a look at me and 2 weeks later diagnosed me with laryngeal cancer, a very rare condition. Because I had been suffering from it for so long they were amazed I was still alive, and told me that it was unlikely I would live for much longer.

Last week this day was the time I got back into Malawi and I’ve been taking time off from work and spending lots of time outdoors with my wife. The support that I have received from family and friends has been tremendous and i’m convinced that I will kick cancer’s ass when this is all over. I’m posting this in the distillery because I do not want to cause any panic for the whole forum.

Stay cool :v:
Fluffegan

This was posted 2 weeks ago. I got the results back yesterday to see how the cancer has been going and whether I am beating it or not. I am pleased to say cancer is being beat like my meat and that I am making a recovery! :smiley: The support i’ve had from forumers has been incredible and i’m amazed things are going the way they are. I’m going to be more active on the forums and in game again to talk more to you guys. Learn to appreciate the small things in life because nothing lasts forever.

Realm Rewind 2019

Yes! :smile: this is great

Glad to hear you’ll recover!

I fucking told you so

You better beat it harder than ggaod beats his to pictures of Catlor my dad beats me

:smile:

:crab: :crab: :crab: :crab: :crab:

you got this man <3

Ay! Glad to see ur recovering well, i’m sure you’ll be feeling great eventually (give it a couple of months)

And… bye bye regular

Tell me about it :sweat_smile:

Hope the road ahead is bright for you. Like myself, its always nice to drop by every so often to see how the community is doing. Speaking of which, i think i’ll vanish again.

Best of luck!

Fluffegan reappears

it uses:bump

very effective

zomg he’s baaaak

hope you recover

Do not let this thread die.

his last post was august 25th, 2019

Here’s hoping he comes back eventually

BUMP @Fluffegan I’m happy you beat cancer!!! We were all so worried and hoped you beat cancer like was:

Jesus christ @LudwiGa you are fast

Imagine not playing while you have Realmeye forums on the back and instantly clicking when you see there is a new topic/thread idk how to call it