Hidden Knight UT set: Shield

Mage’s Cracked Shield of the Hidden Knight

Deathmage’s sanctum isnt all that it seems to be…

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 70
  • Cooldown:2 seconds
  • Range: 3.0
  • Effect: Stun for 2 seconds, Speedy for 2 seconds
  • Stat Bonus: +9 DEF
  • Fame Bonus: 3%
  • Feed Power: 250
    Damage: 150-200
    Projectiles: 2
    ####Drops From:
  • Deathmage (cannot be found in chest, cyan bag drop from Deathmage itself)

####More info
Recently ive been obsessed with low tier items that help out midlands players who are starting new
This shield is not meant to be op, but just meant to be on the same level as a t4 gshield…sort of something u find in the forbidden jungle portal from mixcoat. i would also love if someone could create art related to the so called ‘Hidden Knight’ to whom this shield belongs to and for whom the Deathmage is protecting it for…Thanks a lot…feedback is much appreciated

WTF IS THAT NAME lmao. Btw nice idea, still op for high lv players that want rush, stun is as long for stun powefull monsters and speedy effect op for rushers.
With this shield, knight could rush shatters very easly

most importantly though…is the sprite gud XD

The best thing I love about this is that people actually think of the noobs. In my opinion Deca has not made many updates or supported the newbies (Excluding the Bee Hive).

And I do agree this item could be used by pros in rushing dungeons.

P.S. For newbies in my opinion 80 MP Cost is a little high? Maybe 65?

Yeah ill change it to an even 70 mp

Yeah 65 is an annoying number :smiley:

Hehe…im thinking of making a full ut hidden knight set…will work on that soon

I am looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

Just a quick little thing for your Hidden Knight Concept.
Did he give the shield to the Deathmage to use his Necrotic magic to fix the crack in the shield, or just to keep it safe?

Hmm…interesting… but he just gave it to the Deathmage for safekeeping…nice sprite

I’ll probably post the sword of the Hidden Knight set tomorrow

Oh yeah andefinitely I’d love for you to make the set sprite of you could…anyone else is welcome to attempt to make the Hidden Knight set

that’s fine, but its too close to the snake shield, since that is around that level and also gives speed.

I actually like this for once, the sprite doesn’t hurt to look at and the effect is finally something new, none of this “daze for longer than the normal stun” or “slow/paralyze instead of stun” garbage.

you did forget to list the number of projectiles that the shield has though, I would suggest 1 or 2 so that the snake skin shield is still superior in the stunning capabilities, so that this can be a “zoom” shield.

It’s balanced, has good trades, it’s situational, I hope it makes it to the game

Wow thanks for the amazing feedback guys…ill put the amount of projectiles now…sword for the hidden knight set coming out today

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.