Highest enemy damage

What’s the highest enemy projectile damage?
For example: Oryx shotgun (Aka big white ball of doom thing) Does about 250 damage.
So i was wondering… What’s the enemy projectile with the highest damage in the game?
What I know is that void entity’s blueberry phase projectiles do 425 damage, is there any higher?

Sorry, what?
I think you meant the large spinner ones.

To answer your question, I believe it was the original Void Entity, with the same spinners, dealing 500 base.

That said, original Balaam comes in second with only a relatively small gap:

Son of Arachna’s big Weak projectile used to inflict 600 or 700 damage, something in that ballpark. Even Kabam realized this was too ridiculous and nerfed it down to its current form.

Really? I can’t seem to find any updates regarding the Crawling Depths past its release in the Kabam-era of Realm…

Was that related to a very very early version, by any chance…?

Edit: I found a video of the old Epic Spider Den in testing, this is what I saw:
Timestamp of the vid:

It dealt 632 to a Jugged warrior. Presuming they’re maxed, this already gives us a def value of 25 + 10 + 24 (Acrop) = 59, times 2 equals 108, so 740 damage, right?

Well…Scrolling earlier into the video, however, you can see that the Warrior takes 36 damage from Green Spiders and 9 damage from the Blue Spides, while the Necro takes 82 and 47 damage, respectively. Their defense gap must therefore be 46.
The Blue Spiders, therefore, must deal 60 damage, since otherwise the Warrior wouldn’t’ve taken 9 damage (47 - 46 = 1). The Necro therefore has no defense investment, which means the Green Spiders deal 95 damage, which is decreased by 95-36=49 defense.

With this knowledge, we can conclude that Arachna’s big weakening shot deals 720 damage, since 49 * 2 = 98; DMG - 98 = 632, DMG = 98 + 632 = 720.
There’s your answer.

Oryx 1’s huge white balls in artifacts deal 400.

Thanks! I was really just curious, because i wanted to know what’s the highest enemy damage projectile, and here’s ma answer! Son of arachna, I really didn’t expect son of arachna (The crawling depth) To have one the most damage, because crawling depth isn’t any close to the difficulty of lost halls, void, etc, so i didn’t think it would do THAT much damage, i’d expect like 600, but 720? Good thing it isn’t do that much now, else 8/8 archers would be dying everywhere, Haha!

Related:

Oryx’s taunts can be pretty damaging to those with low self esteem.

That was actually on testing so it’s not going to appear in the prod build history.

OVER NINE-THOUSAND! I’ll jump in front of a train now.

Yeah, I found that out quickly.
See edit ;3

Brand new sentence!

You know, you aren’t wrong. Probably should have worder that differently, but i didn’t. oh well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.