Hime's ppe thread

Gotta get that jugg on that warrior ppe, am I right?

At this point it’s almost as good as my main warrior, so I wouldn’t be afraid to use it either

Wizzy hit 2k base

Also got warrior to 8/8

I am jealous of your ppes

It’s a lot of playing, I’m sure if you put a lot of time into a ppe you could get to where mine are now.
also lost halls makes it super easy

My best was a 4/8 4 star NPE that had a water dragon and an EP

Thats a pretty good NPE! These are actually the only ppes I’ve done since my old 5/8 wizzy that died when I alt tabbed in glands on accident, so I’m happy they’re turning out well. I actually used the warrior to learn lost halls, which I think is a great way to get an 8/8 ppe and practice at the same time.

unfortunately for me, my laptop is too slow for lh’s, so i usually dont do them

I suppose tombs and shatters are also decent, I rarely get shatters loot unless its a super small guild run though.

Alright. Since I somehow managed to kill my trickster by alt tabbing, I have another character slot. I’m going to try an OPE this time, on my favorite class, the lel xd ppe

This sucks and I want to die so I’m just gonna do another ppe…

That ended quickly

Yep. I regretted it almost immediately. kept getting the wrong items, wrong tier. I am not a patient player

2nd udl… looking good

Lemme guess, T4s?

that, and t1 shield. I got multiple of every other t1 ability too

Abilities and T4s, the bane of every OPE

It’s trash, but that bag sure looks nice

It served me well, but a rogue who shall not be named rushed 3rd with 7 tower spawns and I made a very bad decision

Lmao that was quick too